Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying for a girl....acijel and supplements??

I'm new here and I know this has been asked abd,asked. My head is still swirling however from all the info. I'm about to start swaying for a girl. Last two were boys. Ive read amazing things about aci jel? And would like to try it. Im still very confused,on how much to use and when? Should I use it every three days up to O? How much and how soon before BD?? Ive also read about calcium and magnesium supplements. Is this still a yes? I've heard yes and no on this??? Just want that girl before the shop is closed.
    Also I was to try cut off. Problem is i have to use the opk clear blue digital 2 day opk because the 4 day pme I always get 5 or 6 blinking smileys,befpre,my positive. I'm worried my 2 day test won't give me enough time to do the cut off
    It is very frustrating. I guess,im putting all my hope,on aci jel?? Anyone with success from it? I,won't want to,ude to much and kill all the swimmers,but I don't want to,use to little??? I also don't want to use it to soon to bd or to far from bd???

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We tracked our results with jellies like Acijel and found they were not helping sway pink OR blue. The same number of people got boys and girls with and without it and it apparently does nothing other than cut odds of conception a LOT.

The cal-mag I leave up to you guys. I find the scientific evidence in support of the idea to be very shoddy and I and many, many others on here got opposites using it and then dropped it to get our girls. You have to do what you feel comfy with, just that it's impossible for me to believe in it (especially after getting 4 boys with tons of dairy, two of which I was taking cal-mag sups, and then dropping all of that and finally getting a girl.)

Cutoff, again, is something that virtually all of us on here got opposites with. I have 4 opposites with timing (3 of my boys and my girl are all timing opposites, and my other boy was a sneak attack I have no clue when I got him) and again, it's just real tough for me to believe in it. The science of why timing cannot work is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html What we have found works best, and is probably the only reason why anyone ever thought timing even worked to begin with, is having just one attempt in your fertile window. We find that a peak OPK (or the first solid on your clearblue) is a good chance of conception and good time for one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic,
    I guess it is just a draw. I'll probably only use acijel just to feel like I did,what all I could do.....I,sent you a pm on relagard? It seems to have the same ingredients as acijel but you can get it easy here??
    Anyone heard of it??
    Definitely believe you on the timing. My girl I conceived with my ex husband using a 48 hour OPK DTD at positive smiley. But with my new husband
    It has been,so,hard!!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Relagard is fine, but I had thought you need a prescription for it?? That is the reason why most people don't use it.

It is a whole new ball game now - not only do you have a new partner but also you're older too!! I got my first (boy LOL) with a really long cutoff but I could never have gotten pregnant that way 20 years later when I got my girl. We were young and super human then.

6. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic

That's exactly my problem lol. New partner so I'm in uncharted territory. You do need a script with relagard, but my Dr is willing to give me one.
    And same here. With my first husband he has nothing but boys. From his previous marriage he had 3 boys them our first was a boy. Then we had two girls all I did was drink a lot of v8 the strawberry and vegetable kind and dtd at my first pos opk. Sounds so hard now lol

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I will try my sway with relagard then since its supposed to the same.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DTD at first positive OPK has been a great pink sway for us. I would def. try to reinact that this time thru.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic so, just for reassurance relagard before i try it has the same ingredients as acijel right??? I found that it has two of them but thats amazingly the only two ingredients for it. That ive seen anyway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt it's identical but it still has acetic acid, which is supposedly the stuff in Acijel that is "magical" LOL.