Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple, I will look into the Clomid while breastfeeding,if it means it will better my odds.Did you go veggie totally or had a little bit of meat with the diet?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I probably ate mostly my normal diet but with less snacking. Not vego at all. I'm not the best example

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

For anyone who swayed twice and was successful

Quote Originally Posted by jensy View Post
    Purple, I will look into the Clomid while breastfeeding,if it means it will better my odds.Did you go veggie totally or had a little bit of meat with the diet?
    I was told by my RE that BFing an older baby 9+ mo would be fine since prolactin is suckling mediated. I am only BFing 4-6 times a day and that includes one over night feeding.

The reason I was put on it was due to gearing up to ovulate and not until way late (CD23-30). He ran some blood work and my prolactin levels were 2.5X higher than they should be with as much as I was BFing. He didn't want my milk to dry up with Bromocriptine, and he put me on Clomid. Clomid would only lower my prolactin levels about 65%, putting me at a normal range. Too high of prolactin causes FSH and LH, especially to be too low. I think this is still the case for me, since I never got a true positive opk this month. He said if I don't get a BFP, he wants to try 100mg.

FX and GL to you! Congrats on your little man!!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed successfully twice. I just had my youngest daughter this month. I was stricter with my first sway, trying to lose some weight when I didn't have much to lose by eating less and lower nutritional value (no exercise). I also used saw palmetto after taking vitex for months. This last time, I focused on long breaks between eating (ate 2x a day only) to keep blood sugar low and took supplements for egg quality due to my age, like myo inositol, coq10, and melatonin. I didn't lose weight but I was on low end of normal for my height. We only had one attempt the night of a pos opk, but I had a very consistent cycle and knew when I was ovulating. My sways are on the sway board.

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Georgia_Peach, Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by calico View Post
    I swayed successfully twice. I just had my youngest daughter this month. I was stricter with my first sway, trying to lose some weight when I didn't have much to lose by eating less and lower nutritional value (no exercise). I also used saw palmetto after taking vitex for months. This last time, I focused on long breaks between eating (ate 2x a day only) to keep blood sugar low and took supplements for egg quality due to my age, like myo inositol, coq10, and melatonin. I didn't lose weight but I was on low end of normal for my height. We only had one attempt the night of a pos opk, but I had a very consistent cycle and knew when I was ovulating. My sways are on the sway board.
    I'm going to go read them. Hoping to add a second daughter! Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jensy View Post
    Purple, yeah it makes more sense that I do have it then not.My cycles were so out of whack and really struggled to get pregnant.I will do the PCOS version for sure.Do you know if you can go full vegetarian on it? I noticed that I was so much leaner when I was mostly eating vegetarian compared to having a little bit of meat, its like my body likes to retain its muscle.I will do the breastfeeding sway but the only concern is clomid, i'm not sure if I can attempt with it, whilst breastfeeding?
    that was going to be my suggestion. Generally I have people go full on alternate diet the second time through and have good results doing this. Yes, you can do vegetarian on alternate diet, I do urge you guys to have dairy and eggs though as a straight vegan diet can be too carby for PCO-tendencies.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And Clomid is ok when breastfeeding, approved by Kelly mom and Dr. Thomas Hale.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks Ladylulu thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Femara is not, however. You have to wean completely in order to use it.

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ladies!! We are thinking of having the next Bub a lot closer so it will prb be a late 2017 attempt.Is saw palmetto and vitex out of the question whilst BF? Depending on how this baby goes..I will just play it by year when they want to wean.I just wish I had of done it for longer last time.I will get a customised plan this time around,Atomic :-) I just really want it to give my best shot.

12. Thanks Sophie2222 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vitex is compatible with breastfeeding. I am on it and I'm still breastfeeding a 16-month old. It is known to reduce prolactin levels, though (which is probably part of why it is used to bring back post-partum AF), so you may have to keep an eye on your supply when you take it. I had no problems. Also it can be linked to miscarriage so only take it for the first two weeks of your cycle.

Saw pimetto is NOT compatible with breastfeeding. You can check out the thread on this for a full explanation from Atomic.
    Last edited by Erin514; September 26th, 2016 at 09:29 AM.
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12