Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you stay on track?

Just curious if anyone else ever goes through days where you are so tempted to cheat. I was doing so well for about 2 weeks straight. The past week or so though I have periods where I feel I have no self control. I'm trying to think of ways to keep myself in check but I'm so not used to forcing myself to just be hungry. I am used to snacking often, thus, I have 4 handsome little boys. I want so badly to do well with this and feel like I gave it my all because my heart so aches for a daughter. Especially because I lost one at 14 weeks. Any ideas? Thinking of browsing girl clothes online or something similar. Lol
    Proud mama to 6 beautiful boys and finally 1 little girl! Praying for just one more girl 💝

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything Iv read is to not get obsessed with the diet. I think if you're hungry you need to up your calories. Have you bought a custom plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think being obsessed sways blue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly by not feeling like I have to be super strict with the diet, and habit. If I take my boys for a treat and go over on fat or protein, no sweat. But really it gets easier when you adjust. If you're still feeling hungry I would try filling up on vegetables before eating anything, you really shouldn't be hungry.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's normal to have periods with little self control and this is particularly true during the luteal phase when progesterone levels are higher.

What you need to do is NOT suffer through it, but eat. Figure out the thing you really want, and have it (preferably before you are starving.) What I don't want you guys to do, is the biggest pitfall on ANY diet...where you eat 2000 cals of "good" foods like rice cakes or whatever and then say, "oh screw it, I've blown it anyway" and then proceed to eat a pizza and half a pie. Before you eat, figure out what you are craving and HAVE that. Don't have a massive portion, have a reasonable serving. This kills cravings and you will find that 9 times out of 10, you actually eat less than if you tried to be "good".

Even if you have to go up to 4 meals a day, that is still better than all day snacking. Even 5 meals (in LE Diet limits, that is) is better than all day snacking. So you may want to just add in another meal on those harder days to help you get through.

The mindset you need to cultivate is that LE Diet is NOT all or nothing. The other sway diets are all or nothing (meaning if you mess up one time you've ruined everything and have to start over again) but LE Diet is NOT (and doesn't that make more sense, really, anyway??) So you have a day where you only give it 80% instead of 100% effort. That is ok. It is still going to be very much different than how you were eating when you got your boys. The written version of LE Diet is NOT set in stone, it's goals to reach for, and NOT "if you don't do every bit of this to the letter you'll get a boy". So it is fine to compromise between what you were doing when you got boys, and the strictest interpretation of LE Diet, because you will still be swaying pink!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Shenanigans thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Currently eating a pb and j with just a tbsp of each on whole grain bread. The veggie and egg white omelette just wasn't cutting it. I wanted something a little sweet but I figure with adding in the fat and carbs with it maybe I will feel satisfied longer. That is so good to know abut the luteal phase. I am past due for my period (I have pcos, that is my normal) and have had cramps on and off the past week. Negative pg tests though. So hopefully this being insatiable goes away with AF.
    Proud mama to 6 beautiful boys and finally 1 little girl! Praying for just one more girl 💝

9. Likes atomic sagebrush, Lindzter liked this post