Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying with clomid

Hi there!

I am planning to start trying either this month or next. I was prescribed clomid due to luteal phase being too short. The doctor suggested trying 25mg first and then 50mg...but she gave me a prescription for 10 50 mg pills. Wondering if taking 25 or 50 would make a difference for swaying purposes. Also, I have been following the LE diet as best as I can and skipping breakfast, drinking coffee, wine daily, using sylk, and rephresh. Should I drop rephresh? Also, for timing what should I try? I had a boy with clomid before so I do want to go all out my first cycle on clomid...and cut back next cycle if not successful. Could I try CFR (is there a link with directions on how to do this?) Or FR with or without cut off? Also wondering about orgasms. 😆 I see on the swaying spreadsheet that it does favor boys, but the numbers are lower. Is this a strong sway tactic? I have a really hard time not having them. 😬

Thank you in advance for your advice!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there! Wish I had some answers for you as I too am about to start TTC pink. I can tell you that I have four sons and all were definitely conceived with orgasms. TMI but I have a really hard NOT having the big O. Not a terrible problem in general but definitely doesn't help with swaying pink LOL. I can also tell you my best friends mom has four daughters and one son and she told me she orgasmed with every single one of her daughters and was on top, and when her son was conceived she was on bottom and did not orgasm. I definitely thought that was interesting.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested in this too, another lucky lady in the 'too hard not to O' group!

Would it be better to O some hours before the attempt maybe? So that it's harder to reach when we dtd?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also have trouble not having an orgasm. This time around I was putting an effort into not having one, because my boys were conceived with multiple Os. On the other hand, I don't think it's the be all end all the way some people seem to think.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we get best results with 50 without increasing odds of higher order multiples.

You drop antihistamine, jellies (sylk and repHresh) and have hubby release every 2-4 days. But you can do this eventually - you don't need to drop them all immediately. You could do your first month on Clomid with all this stuff and then start dropping them as you see fit.

I would not ever do CFR. I know it looks high in the results but barely anyone managed to do it, all of them did one attempt (so it was very, very likely the one attempt that was swaying) and of those who did actually manage to do the technique, barely anyone got pregnant doing it. Their husbands were shooting nothing but dust by that point.

FR has gotten disappointing results - lower than the overall success rates of the site. It's fine if you want to try it, but be sure to drop it. Cutoff I never recommend, it does nothing. It's up to you, but again, let it be one of the first things to drop.

Let's talk about number of attempt - for reasons we don't understand, one attempt has gotten good results. So since one attempt and Clomid HAS gotten good results, my suggestion is to quickly ditch the stuff that isn't working: jelly, antihistamine, timing/cutoff, frequency - to boost odds of conception with Clomid + one attempt.

But let's say you don't get pg with one attempt at pos OPK (that's the easiest way to do one attempt). After a couple months, you should then go to every 4 days (start after AF and continue until NEXT AF or confirmed ovulation...not just when you THINK you probably Oed, but only stop when you 100% for sure have ovulated) and after a couple more months, go to every 4 days plus one more attempt at positive OPK (you should have dropped everything else by this point). The last month (6th) you're on Clomid do SMEP (sperm meets egg plan), this may sway blue a little bit but after 5 months on Clomid you need to up odds of conception as much as poss.

Orgasms: It's one of those things that seems to have a trend in the direction of boy moms = more orgasmy but with plenty of exceptions. Many of us, myself included, did have one with our girls. I have a thread about them here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes cdm liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotmama View Post
    I also have trouble not having an orgasm. This time around I was putting an effort into not having one, because my boys were conceived with multiple Os. On the other hand, I don't think it's the be all end all the way some people seem to think.
    It's not, it can't be. Doesn't fit with the polls and stuff we've done.

But there IS a trend in that direction. It's one of those things that I can never point to any hard body of data to back up but overall, on average, the boy makers tend to be more sexual than the girl-making couples are. not always, there are exceptions, but I will get couples with girls who don't have sex but once a month, once every couple months even - and one time it had been 6 months. The boy couples just don't report that as much.

I've also had several pink mamas who rarely or never have orgasms and while I've had a couple boy swayers in that sitch too, they are much fewer and farther between.

Now, please understand I"m not saying that orgasms in and of themselves necessarily sway. We operate under the assumption that they do just in case, but I suspect it may be more like higher hormones = easier orgasms and higher sex drive and also more boys.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Atomic!! I so appreciate your advice!! Just so I understand, one attempt during my fertile window for me? My husband can release more than that, just in a condom or elsewhere? Should we try abstaining until one attempt or does that not have good results? Also for hubby should he take OLE, cranberry, or LR?

Thank you, thank you!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes to the one attempt.

Re abstain, that's not gotten good results either. Since we track things separately unlike the other sites do, it enabled us to differentiate between abstain and one attempt, and since abstain was low, and one attempt was high, it appears that abstain did not do anything (just like FR) and it was the one attempt. So if you want to try one of them, totally up to you, but DON"T keep doing them while adding attempts.

I'd skip LR since it's not gotten good results and may cut odds of conception on Clomid. OLE has seemed more effective than cranberry and also better for sperm health so you could give him that 500-1000 mg daily, wean off at BFP. But not if he's on any blood thinner medications.