Thread: Instead of tea?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Instead of tea?

Closed account
    Last edited by Inhope; April 2nd, 2018 at 05:37 AM.

Switzer

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you not have something like water, or diet soda?

I would not take a chance on roobios if I didn't have to. We don't know how it sways, aside from the nutrients some things do have medicinal effects. If you were just drinking it 1-2 times a week it wouldn't matter but I can't recommend drinking any kind of tea daily since we just don't know.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Inhope thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Echoing Atomic -- is the tea just because you really like it? Do you just not like plain water? What about decaf coffee, or flavored waters that often contain artificial sweeteners? Not sure if these are options over there for you.

5. Thanks Inhope thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, I'm normally a constant tea drinker, but I dropped it entirely during my sway. It just wasn't worth it to me to keep it when I know I was having a lot of it when I conceived my boys.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

7. Thanks Throwaway_panther, Inhope thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing is terrible a couple times a week. To act as medicine you have to take it as medicine and 2x a week is just not gonna do a whole lot.

As far as I know that infusion is ok once a day, but please understand that I do not know how everything under the sun really sways - just no data.

9. Thanks Inhope thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhope View Post
    Thanks for your replies, I really appreciate it

throwaway_panther - I like to drink something warm with my sandwiches (that's my dinner). Usually I drink black tea three times a day, now I have started to drink a lot of coffee instead and then herbal infusion to dinner. The last couple of evenings I have been drinking sparkling water or flavoured water but I really miss the tea and would be very happy if I found something "tea-ish" which don't sway blue.

Atomic - Today I found two organic herbal teas (the first one has the following ingredients: Cinnamon 60%, orange peel, ginger 10% 5% cardamom, and cloves) (and the second one have these ingredients: rose hip, hibiscus 20%, lemongrass, 10% blueberry, orange peel, 5% and natural orange flavor). I would prefer the first one, but both sounds ok. Do you think that these are a better option than the Lipton infusion? Or could it be a good idea to alternate them with the infusion, and once in a while the rook is (if I find some new infusion)? Like I said before it will just be one teabag a day. I totally understand that you can't know for sure how it sways but you have so much knowledge and experience about all this so it feels a lot better to hear your opinion about it
    Maybe flavored decaf coffees? I think tea once in awhile would probably be fine too, but if you were looking for a regular replacement without the caffiene issue at night, there are some flavored decaf coffees out there that are really good, generally available online. Or maybe a hot toddy or mulled wine since it's a girl sway? ;P

11. Thanks Inhope thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again, I think we're veering off into the land of too much detail here. Why don't you just put them in your cupboard and when you want to drink something hot, go to the cupboard and pick out what you're in the mood for? If you're doing them 1x a day and switching around between them that is all fine.

It is very, very unlikely that this matters. What I"m trying to do is avoid you ingesting a medicinal amount of any herb type of thing in case it has unexpected side effects (like the cinnamon one, if drunk daily, would possibly lower your blood sugar, great for sway but may make you lose weight quickly and lower blood sugar too far)

As long as you are drinking lots of different kinds then none of them will ever really be ingested in enough concentration to do anything.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhope View Post
    Thanks again for your support flavoured decaf coffe sounds really grate, I have never seen it in any stores here though. I will search it online, thank you so much for your tips!

This evening I took my last teabag of herbal infusion and just dip it for a few seconds in the warm water. This way I could use the bag tomorrow also, I just want it to last forever I'm so sad that I can't find it anywhere. Anyway, For me it's enough if I just dip the teabag for a few seconds, I just want to flavour the water a very little, maybe that's not so bad for my sway even if I drink some other herbal tea or herbal infusion?
    This is just too much thinking about something like this. This is the attention to detail that will undermine your sway.

Try to look at it like "I'm going to drink some stuff that I like and just not have it every single day." You don't need to make up a complex schedule about what to drink when, you don't have to portion out your teabags, that is worse by far than any possible effect of the tea.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly! Trust your gut on this. The people who deny themselves everything and suffer are the ones who are doing it wrong, not you.

Remember all those people walking around on Planet Earth most of whom have daughters, did not ~think~ they did anything drastically different. They were just living their lives!

15. Thanks Inhope thanked for this post