Thank you so much AS, this info has given me hope. I plan to follow your advice effective immediately.

Super greens are a superfoods daily supplement that consists of Spirulina, Chlorella, Barely Grass and Wheat Grass (and after further research I think it may be these supps that are producing more ewcm) here's a link to them
https://www.synergynatural.com/produ...0-tablets.html

Another reason I also started the super green sups was to help reverse some damage that smoking cigarettes may have done to my fertility. It's apparently a good detox for ex smokers. So my thoughts were along the lines of 2 birds 1 stone.
Here's another link about the 4 ingredients listed above and fertility Green Vegetables and Infertility | Fertility Foods

prenatals 3x a week sounds great, but i'd still like your advice on the super greens.

As for bd'ing after assumed ovulation, some months not at all and others 1-2 times in the remaining 2 weeks before af arrives. I'll make sure we keep up eod for the rest of the month.

I only tested ph this month after learning that my Aunty had to use a bicarb soda bath because she was too acidic and she fell pregnant after a year of trying just from that one bath soak.
So I wondered if being acidic was my problem, ordered the ph strips and began testing, but I really think ph testing will stress me out more than necessary. And when I fell pregnant with my son I wasn't doing all these crazy testing and whatnot.

Just want to thank you again, AS. I hope I can share a bfp with everyone soon.