Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why more girl swayers Vs Boys swayers?

I'm a mom of 3 girls and according to DH we "only make girls".
    I noticed that on the boards that there are more pink swayers than blue. Is that because you all have an easier time making boys??
    If that's the case what advice would you have for me who is TTC a boy for DH??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two boys. My advice for making boys is be as healthy as you can be. Get plenty of sleep, eat every food in moderation and exercise moderately. I would walk on the weekend for about an hour by the beach and that was it!
    I always had lots of veges, salads meat and lots of dairy and cereals like muesli amd whole grain bread. No real empty carbs although I indulged in potato chips and chocolate regularly. I was your typical he diet. I always drank 1-2 red wines on Friday and Saturday nights. I had lots of good fats and lots of protein.
    Dh would benefit from releasing every 2-3 days with you or on his own and then DTD at positive opk 2-3 times with lots of ewcm and big o ( as many as possible haha)
    I took prenatals and so did Dh
    My hubby didn't smoke with our boys but he does now so I'm hoping that sways girl for us even though I hate cigarettes!
    He drank beer each night and coffee and energy drinks every day but I think that is more pink friendly?
    He loves his red meat, potatoes salt on everything and chips and nuts to nibble on.
    I was very motivated all the time, planning and feeling organised and competitive.

In return may I ask you share your secrets? In particular what does your Dh eat, drink, bd habits and did he smoke or exercise?

Good luck I really hope you get your sweet boy!
    Last edited by kittendreams; April 20th, 2017 at 08:28 PM.
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

3. Thanks Ladytara, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From my understanding, there is actually more blue swayers around than may first appear. Blue swayers tend to be more 'private' about their desire to sway so are less likely to be active in the forums and are more likely to be in the private sections of the site.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also ate 6 meals per day minimum was never hungry amd always woke up had a cuppa tea and breakfast immediately. The good fats I ate we're olive oil avocado nuts and oily fish like salmon.
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH is a non smoker and non drinker and always has been. He drinks Red Bull/coffee like water.
    He works as an auto technician at a dealership and for some funny reason all the guys at his shop have been popping out girls. Maybe have DH snort break cleaner lol.
    He's 5"11 and 150lbs so he's a bit of sting bean. He says that working at such a physically demanding job keeps him "fit".
    I eat a plant based diet now and am health conscience.

9. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just thought about my sister that has 4 boys and realised neither of us has ever been on birth control before- maybe that helps make boys? and that we are always well fed I mean she gets hangry if she doesn't eat every two hours it is quite scary and I get faint as in seeing fuzzy lines if I go longer than two hours without food lol!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

11. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    I just thought about my sister that has 4 boys and realised neither of us has ever been on birth control before- maybe that helps make boys? and that we are always well fed I mean she gets hangry if she doesn't eat every two hours it is quite scary and I get faint as in seeing fuzzy lines if I go longer than two hours without food lol!
    I agree that the regular eating seems to be key - I've always been slim but eat like a man - big portions and throughout the day I will snack. If I don't eat for a couple of hours I get emotional, faint, unable to focus, feel sick etc. I was pretty healthy (good fats, wholegrain etc) but also had loads of treats too. Meat or salmon every day. Very moderate exercise. Hardly any alcohol - occasionally a drink at the weekend. Lots of EWCM, super fertile. Have two boys.

Good luck!

13. Likes kittendreams, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I always wondered that why there are not as many blue swayers as pink. Swaying for a boy here too.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelastsway View Post
    I agree that the regular eating seems to be key - I've always been slim but eat like a man - big portions and throughout the day I will snack. If I don't eat for a couple of hours I get emotional, faint, unable to focus, feel sick etc. I was pretty healthy (good fats, wholegrain etc) but also had loads of treats too. Meat or salmon every day. Very moderate exercise. Hardly any alcohol - occasionally a drink at the weekend. Lots of EWCM, super fertile. Have two boys.

Good luck!
    You sound very similar to me onelastsway.
    From my twenties I never dieted or denied myself any treats ( I had an eating disorder as a teenager) it just so happened I like healthy foods and often crave them over sweets. Like I would literally crave a massive bowl of raw veggies with vinegar on them lol!

I also did yoga once a week I forgot to mention that!
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RussianPrincesses View Post
    DH is a non smoker and non drinker and always has been. He drinks Red Bull/coffee like water.
    He works as an auto technician at a dealership and for some funny reason all the guys at his shop have been popping out girls. Maybe have DH snort break cleaner lol.
    He's 5"11 and 150lbs so he's a bit of sting bean. He says that working at such a physically demanding job keeps him "fit".
    I eat a plant based diet now and am health conscience.
    Thanks for that 3russianprincesses
    Were you vegetarian with your girls? Did you diet or watch your weight?
    2014 2016
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast