Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not sure if I'm doing this right

On the LE everything diet
    Using the upper limits as I'm breastfeeding and loosing too much weight so trying to relax abit
    But always within limits
    But I'm still able to eat quite well
    Like today I had a tuna and mayo baguette with a small slice of coconut cake
    Tonight will have jacket potatoe with a large salad and wine and maybe one little bar of chocolate
    I will still be within the limits but the food seems too nice?
    Should I be cutting out chocolate and cake?
    And I'm only having one or two portions of fish a week so another day would be a salad baguette
    But in general does that seem ok?

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The people who are dieting super strictly are doing it wrong. LE Diet is not supposed to be starving and miserable, it is just lower nutrients than you ate when you got your boys! That's all!! NO you do not need to cut out choc and cake (only PCOSers have to do that) and anyone struggling to keep weight on may NEED those sugary foods to help keep weight stable.

What you should always keep in mind is that many women who get girls are not sitting around hungry all the time. They usually aren't even thinking about dieting, they just have smaller appetities by their nature and so often are eating less not because they are skeletally thin but because that's just what their body tells them to eat. So they eat lighter all the time day in and day out, but aren't going hungry or avoiding any particular foods. They eat what everyone else is eating, just maybe a little less of it. So it is ok to eat like that (and it is WAY easier to stick to than the Craisin and rice cake type diet of misery)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The people who are dieting super strictly are doing it wrong. LE Diet is not supposed to be starving and miserable, it is just lower nutrients than you ate when you got your boys! That's all!! NO you do not need to cut out choc and cake (only PCOSers have to do that) and anyone struggling to keep weight on may NEED those sugary foods to help keep weight stable.

What you should always keep in mind is that many women who get girls are not sitting around hungry all the time. They usually aren't even thinking about dieting, they just have smaller appetities by their nature and so often are eating less not because they are skeletally thin but because that's just what their body tells them to eat. So they eat lighter all the time day in and day out, but aren't going hungry or avoiding any particular foods. They eat what everyone else is eating, just maybe a little less of it. So it is ok to eat like that (and it is WAY easier to stick to than the Craisin and rice cake type diet of misery)
    Thank you so much for replying!
    Phew glad I'm doing ok, the first two weeks I went abit cray cray and had no treats or anything remotely nice
    Lost weight and felt awful
    But now I've raised the limits and I'm having some treats after evening meal I feel much better and feel I could cope with this diet for much longer than I first thought!
    I'm 100% eating less and less often that when I had my boy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post