Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stealth Sway...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stealth Sway...

Today AF returned after my last baby. I recently removed my Mirena as it was making me crazy and husband has recently declared no more babies but swings back and forth. If he changes his mind yet again I want to nab it before he says no again lol.. so if I were to stealth sway, does the following sound ok -
    -vegetarian (we have both gone vego recently anyway)
    -exercise would literally consist of hour pram walks most days and twice a week classes. I just don't know where else to fit in, I can't get up before the boys and at night I am utterly exhausted.
    -1500 Calories is super easy for me. I've recently lost 4kg but now staying out at 58-59kg. Just keep doing 1500?
    If I watch the fat and protein intake too..

Do you think the above is enough? Supplements he would question so I can't.

Anything else stealthy I can do?

While I actually don't want to be pregnant again I would just die for my own little girl so still Hoping it can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a good sway. Could you add coffee and alcohol regularly? A lot of women on here so that. And try to limit your calories to mealtimes instead of snacking throughout the day.
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a good plan! If you can finagle just one attempt within your fertile window all the better.

4. Thanks frankie2017 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin514 View Post
    Sounds like a good sway. Could you add coffee and alcohol regularly? A lot of women on here so that. And try to limit your calories to mealtimes instead of snacking throughout the day.
    Thankyou yes I guzzle coffee already, switching from soy to skim in the morning and one soy in the day. Alcohol I could up it - good idea. Thankyou.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by trifecta View Post
    Sounds like a good plan! If you can finagle just one attempt within your fertile window all the better.
    Ah yep that one too. I will start to track my cycles now with a themometer - never done that before but trying to explain to dh it is valid form Of birth control if done right..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good to me amd I wish you luck in getting your dd. I would also skip breakfast that is easy to incorporate and your hubby probably wouldn't even notice if you just had a coffee.
    Hour long walks with a pram is what I'm doing with my boys I'm really enjoying it now.
    I think you've got a good plan there and if you can stick to vegetarian LE diet for 12 weeks, exercise 1 hr per day, drink coffee and alcohol and have one attempt then you have a great chance at a dd!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

8. Thanks frankie2017 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Sounds good to me amd I wish you luck in getting your dd. I would also skip breakfast that is easy to incorporate and your hubby probably wouldn't even notice if you just had a coffee.
    Hour long walks with a pram is what I'm doing with my boys I'm really enjoying it now.
    I think you've got a good plan there and if you can stick to vegetarian LE diet for 12 weeks, exercise 1 hr per day, drink coffee and alcohol and have one attempt then you have a great chance at a dd!
    Thankyou kittendreams - forgot to say yes skipped breakfast too I actually prefer it now my body is used to it.

Worried the exercise is not hardcore enough- hard to push a double pram too fast without destroying my back haha !

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you need more cals than that. 1800-2000 and that way you won't waste away to nothing. I wouldn't worry about protein or fat for now, just keep doing vegetarian. I am concerned that if you cut back too far, you're going to end up not able to get and stay pregnant if he does change his mind. This could be months or over a year, even (hopefully not, but we have to operate in the real world here) and a year at 1500 cals on a low fat diet will really, really lower your chances of conceiving if he does change his mind! We need to have you pink friendly but still able to hit it in terms of getting pregnant!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Thanks frankie2017 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exercise does not need to be hardcore, it only has to go on for 60 min. We have good results with even things like walking as long as it lasts an hour.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Thanks frankie2017 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a new documentary out on netflix called "what the health". I think, if you two watch it together, it may hype him up for a good while, enough to sway and not question you about food changes looooool.

That's what I'd do if I was you
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

15. Thanks frankie2017 thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast