Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After doing some reading, that dosage seems way to high. I might get a second opinion, and see if I can get an appointment with the fertility clinic rather than my regular doctor.

For the LE diet, I don't eat first thing in the morning right? What time is okay to eat? I get up around 9AM, and go to work at 10:30. I could eat at 12 or 2.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unless s/he has a medical reason to start u at 100 I wouldn't take that much.

Nice thing is that you can fill the prescription and then just not use it - split the pills or whatever so as to have more for later

3-7 has gotten best results.

First day of heavy flow is generall considered CD 1.

I would not have you guys avoid prenatals if I thought not taking them could harm a baby. Until very recently no one ever took one and only folic acid/folate (which I have veryone take) has ever been proven to prevent birth defects before pregnancy. It is fine and safe to start them at BFP.

Walking is fine. 60 min a day.

Yes coffee right away. You may end up liking it in the end!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re when to eat, do what is going to work for YOU. I don't like you guys to wait till 2, that's way too long. Just as long as you're eating later than you were is what matters

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't think about splitting the pills, that's a good idea.

I'm really struggling with what to eat. For the last 3 days I haven't eaten anything for breakfast, cut up a cucumber for lunch at 2, and took a few bites of dinner at 7. I've been trying to drink coffee but it's disgusting and so bitter. I don't know how people drink it. Between not knowing what to eat without ruining the diet and trying to choke down coffee, I feel like I should just give up on this.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cucumbers are not lunch!!

Cucumber is a free food and unlimited. you can use cucumber as a filler around your actual meals.

You need to be eating 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, 30-60 g fat of REAL FOOD. Low carb vegetables are free and unlimited, higher carb veg (like potato) and fruit count only cals but not protein and fat. So you need to be eating 40-50 g protein and 30-60 g fat of NONfruit/veg foods every day. The LE Diet is not a starvation diet, it's the lowest level of a healthy, normal, pre-pregnancy diet.

You can eat ANYTHING you want in those limits. There are no pink foods, no blue foods, it's the limits.

Are you having any cream and sugar in the coffee?? I'd give that a try with meals, you may like it better.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The bitterness of coffee is just so strong for me. I have been trying Cafe Mocha, which I'm not sure is even a good option, but can't get it down. I need to figure out a way to choke it down.

Earlier this year I went on a 1200 calorie/day diet, and felt fine with that. Is that too low and will harm my chances of conceiving? I'm getting frustrated because I'm not eating breakfast. I wake up between 8-9AM and don't eat until 1-2PM. Then eat dinner around 6-7 and that's it. I'm feeling fine doing that but not losing ANY weight. I'm 5'2 and 145lb. Ideally I'd like to lose 30-35lb to be back where I was before my son was born.

For exercise, I'm not sure if I need more or if I'm having too much. I work 8 hours a day and I'm standing and walking all day. It would probably come to about 1 hour of sitting, 1-2 hours of standing still and 5-6 hours of walking non stop at varying paces. I want to exercise more to lose weight but don't want to do more damage to the sway.

I have been taking 400mg of folic acid 5x a day to equal 2,000mg. I have the 100 clomid, which I think I will be splitting in half.

The plan was to try at the end of January, but I feel like nothing it working and the sway is ruined.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can't do the coffee you can't do it.

1200 is the lowest I ever want anyone to go and I am not really happy when people do.

If you haven't lost any weight there's something else going on here. Are you eating a lot of sugar and refined carbs?? We may need to switch over to the alternate diet.

If you're working on your feet all day I'd not add anything beyond that.

Sway is not ruined, we still have plenty of time to fiddle with your diet and still be on track. Plus the Clomid is the best of th best sway tactic there is anyway

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the same problems with coffee. So far I have solved it by adding huge amounts of milk. Like 50/50 milk and coffee ;-) but due to the high amount of nutritions in milk this is not the best option while swaying pink. At the moment I am drinking filter coffee and am just not making it that strong. With filter coffee it's really easy to adjust the coffee strength. Maybe that's an option that you could try?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, am new on the forum. Kindly advise on the diet if one wants a girl. I have 4 boys and now I want to start trying for twin girls. Please help.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Our girl diet is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html

I am here to answer any questions you have, just let me know how I can help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12