Thread: Exercise rules

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exercise rules

Hi atomic. Hope you are well. I haven't been around for a while as I've just been concentrating on my sway but not wanting to allow it to take over my life and thoughts. I've just read a comment you made on another post regarding exercise and that you like to see ladies doing it even if you cant follow the recommendations but I was wondering whether that applies to the hours minimum exercise? Or were you just talking about how many days we should be doing? I would more than likely still do an hour exercise anyway but some days I cant do the full hour but could manage half an hour, would that undermine my sway? I hope this hasn't been asked elsewhere. I just wanted to clarify this before adding in some 30 min sessions of exercise into my sway. Thanks.
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah! It’s good to hear from you, Mandy! As far as exercise goes, 45-60+min is best 4-6+ days a week. I have seen some gals on here with PCOS or who have a lot of weight to spare (30+ pounds) do what they can, but I wouldn’t do that unless the aforementioned applies to you.

I’m SO excited you’re back! Which diet are you doing, LE or PCOS?

I’m crossing everything for you!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

3. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't manage the full amount but do an hour dance/Zumba class once a week and walk when I can, but like XX said I have pcos!

I did also see atomic say that she thinks exercise is a great tactic no matter what though!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

5. Likes mandyp85 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^Agree! As long as its cardio, do what you can!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Ah! It’s good to hear from you, Mandy! As far as exercise goes, 45-60+min is best 4-6+ days a week. I have seen some gals on here with PCOS or who have a lot of weight to spare (30+ pounds) do what they can, but I wouldn’t do that unless the aforementioned applies to you.

I’m SO excited you’re back! Which diet are you doing, LE or PCOS?

I’m crossing everything for you!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thanks for that XX, I have been doing 1 hour 4/5 times a week so I'm on track with that but when I read atomic say about just doing what you can as exercise is a great sway tactic I was contemplating doing half hour on the days I cant manage to do an hour, obviously though I am not wanting to hurt my sway :-)

I've been on the traditional LE diet again but not been worrying too much about it, I don't snack and tend to only eat twice a day, unless I'm working my night shift where I am awake for 24+ hours so need to eat slightly more. I've not been tracking, I'm quite comfortable in knowing that I'm eating enough, my diet has been quite questionable some days as I've probably gone a bit over limits but I've learnt not to beat myself up too much about that lol.

How is your baby girl doing? Was so pleased to see you have had her, bet it feels like a dream?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyp85 View Post
    Thanks for that XX, I have been doing 1 hour 4/5 times a week so I'm on track with that but when I read atomic say about just doing what you can as exercise is a great sway tactic I was contemplating doing half hour on the days I cant manage to do an hour, obviously though I am not wanting to hurt my sway :-)

I've been on the traditional LE diet again but not been worrying too much about it, I don't snack and tend to only eat twice a day, unless I'm working my night shift where I am awake for 24+ hours so need to eat slightly more. I've not been tracking, I'm quite comfortable in knowing that I'm eating enough, my diet has been quite questionable some days as I've probably gone a bit over limits but I've learnt not to beat myself up too much about that lol.

How is your baby girl doing? Was so pleased to see you have had her, bet it feels like a dream?
    Oh, I must have misunderstood your question! Yeah, occasionally doing a bit less is fine! Sounds like you’re doing great!

My DD is doing great! At 6 weeks she’s over 12lbs ! She’s a great sleeper- already sleep trained! I’ve NEVER had a baby sleep as well or be as mild mannered as she is so far. We do pinch ourselves still and say often we can’t believe we have a girl!

I’m hoping and praying you get your Lin awaited baby girl! I’m sending you my pink baby dust !

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Oh, I must have misunderstood your question! Yeah, occasionally doing a bit less is fine! Sounds like you’re doing great!

My DD is doing great! At 6 weeks she’s over 12lbs ! She’s a great sleeper- already sleep trained! I’ve NEVER had a baby sleep as well or be as mild mannered as she is so far. We do pinch ourselves still and say often we can’t believe we have a girl!

I’m hoping and praying you get your Lin awaited baby girl! I’m sending you my pink baby dust !

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Yeah I was literally just thinking that maybe I could still continue with my 4×1hour sessions but then do half hour sessions on the rest of the days. I work late evenings and nights so don't/cant always find the time and energy to do an hour, I'm on my feet a lot when I'm working as well so I figure every little helps but again if it was going to do more harm than good then I would leave it out.

Thank you so much, I really really hope I can finally complete my family with a little girl :-)

Yes I bet, I know I will feel like that if I am blessed with another girl, will be very surreal for a long time I imagine. Aww I'm so pleased for you, she sounds like an absolute dream baby. Is that your family complete now?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just started testing with opks today so I hope to make my first attempt this week or early next week

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    as long as you're doing the hour 4 days a week if you need to to a few half-hours in there it's ok as long as you've lost at least a little weight on a lower protein diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post