Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone wanting baby #5

So my daughter is turning 1 next week! I can’t believe it!!! I said I was done, but I think my age, I just turned 30 a few months ago and I feel I have a lot of years left and what if I want another.
    Money is tight and I am so blessed I prayed for another daughter and I have here! So why do I want another! I think I’ll see how I feel next Summer. My dh is almost 42 and says no way. I just see young sisters around same age and would love that! I also don’t want to be done!
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're swaying for baby #7! We have boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, boy. All with no swaying. My hubby would be perfectly fine being done but I really want more and he agreed to try. My dream was always to have 2 girls in a row so I've already been mentioning that if we have a girl for #7 that I'd love to try again fairly quickly. He thinks I'm crazy lol. We're both 31. I've always said I wanted 4 or 5 kids but once #5 came, I just didn't feel "done." Good luck with whatever you decide but yes there's def people out there feeling the same as you! Did you sway for any of yours?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im currently pregnant with #8 team green baby after a pink sway

we have
    boy
    girl (lost mid pregnancy)
    boy
    boy
    boy
    girl
    girl (successful GD sway)

like Moebabyx6 when i had my first living daughter (#5) i so wanted to give her sisters, our 4 boys are in a block born one after the other and close in age and id love to give my girls the same i also really believe you know when you are done, personally i never want to be the old woman who regrets not having the number she always wanted, i have had a few women (strangers) see me with all my kids and come over to me and tell me they have regrets about not having the number they wanted and now its too late i never want to be that lady, also my friends aunt randomly told me at my friends wedding that she always wanted 4 but stopped at 2 because everyone told her too and she has always regretted it.

you never regret the children you have only the ones you dont good luck with whatever you decide to do
    now 6blue5pink

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well just keep in mind that every kid you have is that much less time for the others.

I have 5 kids but there's a big gap between my first two and my last three and I have to admit the first two was a better experience for me. I feel spread so thin with three (plus my job) I don't know how you guys do it with 4 and 5 little ones all at once!! Plus, you may be surprised to find as you get older that you really do shift gears and want to do things just for yourself sometimes.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade it's just that sometimes I think "whew 3 kids is so much more of a challenge!" and I have guilt about not having enough time with them and even more guilt about the things I want to do just for myself now.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just my girl who turns one next week! We’re almost same age!
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree atomic! I just feel like I’m only 30, and I know ina. Few years I am going to want another one. I love seeing two girl siblings so close in age.
    I really want anothe girl, and I know I know I prayed for my daughter Elena and I have her now, and my older daughter and sons adore her and honestly my life is complete! I felt empty before and I now feel full. I just think I will give myself time and if by next Summer I feel the need I will sway again for a girl. I would wait until I’m 33 but my husband much older. Will see and if it happens it happens if not then it doesn’t.

I do have mirena in or I would of been pregnant already lol
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post