Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone use SMEP and get a girl?

Im entertaining the idea of SMEP. Not totally on board but exploring my options...

Im at that point where after 10 cycles of BFN.. perhaps i need to try, at the very least, a variation of SMEP. The lady behind it got two daughters doing it after all didnt she?

Im slightly apprehensive due to it being more 'blue' hence perhaps a laid back SMEP approach might be a good starting point.. for example leave off the next day / last BD after the 3 in a row.. (or something like that)..

We cant seem to get pregnant again on just one attempt like last year (mc), so although it was possible for us then, its not working now.. We have also done the E4d method and no luck there either.. Im still sure this can happen for us at 40 and im ok to keep going just thinking of other things we could try other than eod which we did to get our boys..

We have not done e3d nor have we done e4d plus one at positive opk - purely because last 2 cycles we had BD day before a positive so left it at that..

Would love to know what (those who have ttc a long time) are doing to ttc in the BD department?!

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I had no advice but I’ve wondered this too myself! I’m guessing it’s definetly possible if you have strong other pink points so I’ll be following this post with curiosity
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just came across this answer when someone asked if smep worked for them on another site

Yes!I used this when we conceived our DD and have just got a bfp first month following it this time around.I also used preseed.
    Was pretty much exactly like you and have had pretty much instant success with it both times,best of luck!!

DD! So it was a girl

4. Thanks squigglepink thanked for this post
    Likes Georgia_Peach liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it would be better to try E4D plus one attempt at pos OPK. If that doesn't do it then E3D then if you still don't succeed, SMEP as a last resort. Of course Atomic is the best person to weigh in on this. This is just what I would personally do. I know for you age is a factor and you may actually be better off doing whatever you can to conceive. How is your diet? Sometimes women aren't getting pregnant because they're not eating enough.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlswaylondon View Post
    Hi I had no advice but I’ve wondered this too myself! I’m guessing it’s definetly possible if you have strong other pink points so I’ll be following this post with curiosity
    Yes i would say i have some pink things going for me

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    I think it would be better to try E4D plus one attempt at pos OPK. If that doesn't do it then E3D then if you still don't succeed, SMEP as a last resort. Of course Atomic is the best person to weigh in on this. This is just what I would personally do. I know for you age is a factor and you may actually be better off doing whatever you can to conceive. How is your diet? Sometimes women aren't getting pregnant because they're not eating enough.
    Thank you, yes exactly re my age, its a tricky one.. Id like to think i have loads of time but i know i dont. Id like to give myself best shot at girl and conceiving but need to find the balance, if there is one!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After 10 cycles yes it is time to do SMEP. Concur fully.

Now, would I have ~liked~ you to have done e4d plus one more first, yes, a couple months ago at the least. But you didn't and I want you on SMEP now given your age and the amount of time we've been at this.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Ordinarly I'd say this but at 40 and with 10 months TTC behind us we need to pull out the stops now.

It's time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry to crash this post, but atomic when would you recommend to start e4d + pos opk? Only been doing one attempt for 2 Months so I wouldn’t even think about it yet but just wondered when you would usually say?

11. Likes squigglepink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlswaylondon View Post
    sorry to crash this post, but atomic when would you recommend to start e4d + pos opk? Only been doing one attempt for 2 Months so I wouldn’t even think about it yet but just wondered when you would usually say?
    Any time really at your discretion. Most people switch over to this after 3-6mo of not getting a BFP. I started out doing this from the get go as my DH wasn’t keen on having a 4th child yet. I had to make sure he would keep doing what we were doing, if you know what I mean !

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

13. Thanks Girlswaylondon thanked for this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast