Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fx mrs English can't wait for an update!
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First thing in the morning I POAS -- BFN.
    Two hours later AF came.

On the bright side, I now have a luteal phase compatible with pregnancy.

So I have a date with Clomid tonight ��
    Last edited by MrsEnglish; February 19th, 2018 at 03:05 AM.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    First thing in the morning I POAS -- BFN.
    Two hours later AF came.

On the bright side, I now have a luteal phase compatible with pregnancy.

So I have a date with Clomid tonight ��
    Awww, I'm so sorry this wasn't the month - but great news your LP was so long!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello My Swaying Friends! It has been awhile! I need some advice from Clomid and Femara experts! My OB just had a baby and isn't available for questions right now.

I have been on Clomid and Femera for 12 months - (3 Clomdid, 2 Femera, 3 clomid, 4 Femara) . The last 2 rounds of Femara they added Progesterone - which shortened my cycle ( even though I started it day 17, well after I ovulated)

My last cycle was only 19 days!! (I am normally 28 with nothing, 28 on Femara and 33 on Clomid)

We decided to let my body rest for several months... so even with NO meds.. this month my period came on day 18!! Has anyone else had an issue with their cycle shortening after meds? I am concerned that my body now wont ovulate without meds. And using Progesterone - even for only 2 months - has totally messed me up!

My daughter was conceived naturally on day 12- with 3 months of swaying. We are desperate for several more baby girls But now I am all mixed up!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes IMVVVVHO you should have been off meds for at least part of that time. Reading that actually makes me break into a cold sweat. :/ It's no wonder your cycle is screwy!

I think you are going to see some weirdness for at least a month or two while this works itself out. Can u give me more information? Why were you on the medication? Are you not ovulating on your own? Are you taking anything else? Were you following a sway diet for part of this time? What are you eating now?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Shoobie1124 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Morning!

I actually was off for a few cycles in there But during those months my cycle went back to normal right away.

The issue is my husband - I do ovulate normally but we needed to give him more targets. I had blood work and ultrasounds each month and i was reacting perfectly ( not over producing, great numbers all around) We added Progesterone " just to see" and both times it shortened my cycle - but then we stopped everything all together.

I was sway dieting and still am for the most part. We had used a small amount of PreSeed ( not not much, per your advice)

I do have metformin that I could take.. but i havent since last march because it didnt seem to help and gave me tummy troubles

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So close to starting my first cycle using clomid, spotting started today.
    When were talking take it at night, do you mean right before bed or a few hours before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoobie1124 View Post
    Good Morning!

I actually was off for a few cycles in there But during those months my cycle went back to normal right away.

The issue is my husband - I do ovulate normally but we needed to give him more targets. I had blood work and ultrasounds each month and i was reacting perfectly ( not over producing, great numbers all around) We added Progesterone " just to see" and both times it shortened my cycle - but then we stopped everything all together.

I was sway dieting and still am for the most part. We had used a small amount of PreSeed ( not not much, per your advice)

I do have metformin that I could take.. but i havent since last march because it didnt seem to help and gave me tummy troubles
    Hi! Clomid and Femara are not meant to be taken for so long. I agree that you need a while off drugs. Especially progesterone since your cycle shortened after that. Your husband having a low sperm count already sways girl, so I think you should consider dropping any sways that hurt conception chances.

Could you afford IVF where they actually insert the sperm into the egg? Because if your DH's sperm count is too low, having two eggs instead of one doesn't seem like it would help that much, because if the sperm are making it there they could fertilize the one egg... Maybe IUI would help the sperm get closer?

I'm a big fan of Clomid, but I'm just not sure it is the best move in your case. OTOH, I've heard if the MAN takes Clomid, it can improve his sperm count.

Hope you get good news soon

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    So close to starting my first cycle using clomid, spotting started today.
    When were talking take it at night, do you mean right before bed or a few hours before?

You want to wait until you get full blown AF to start Clomid, not just spotting. If you seem like you have AF but not sure because it lighter than normal, POAS because you can be pregnant and have bleeding, and if you take Clomid in early pregnancy it can cause miscarriage.

Anyway, to answer your question, I take it right before going to sleep. While you want to take it around the same time each day, taking it a 9 pm one night and 11 pm the next night is fine.

13. Thanks emshe thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    You want to wait until you get full blown AF to start Clomid, not just spotting. If you seem like you have AF but not sure because it lighter than normal, POAS because you can be pregnant and have bleeding, and if you take Clomid in early pregnancy it can cause miscarriage.

Anyway, to answer your question, I take it right before going to sleep. While you want to take it around the same time each day, taking it a 9 pm one night and 11 pm the next night is fine.
    Thanks Mrs English! Will be waiting til day 3 of full af

Getting very nervous.

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast