Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    11 DPO and BFN. Stark BFN, no ands ifs or buts. After a 7 hour overnight hold.

I'm expecting AF on Friday or Saturday
    Still crossing fingers and toes for you Mrs. E.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks MrsEnglish thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    I don't think I'm pregnant anymore. Not because of the 9DPO BFN, but because today I had to solve a math problem and I got it right. Pregnancy makes me stupid for the entire 1st trimester.

This sucks.
    CRAP, I think I'm pregnant! LOL

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterMrs View Post
    99% sure this is AF. Will do a test tomorrow though to be sure and will start 7.5mg Femara dose tomorrow night. I am so sick of this short luteal phase now! This will be my fifth cycle post partum and the most it has got to is 8/9 days! I did have this problem last time I was ttc though and it naturally got 1 day longer every month until it got to 8 days and then I got pregnant. I am so impatient though and it feels like no chance of pregnancy until it is longer. If not pregnant this next cycle with a super dose of Femara, I will start vitex (lengthened my lp before) and maybe pregnitude too as I have heard good things about it and it is supposed to sway pink. Good luck Mrs English! Surely odds are that at least one of us will be preggo soon!
    DO NOT just take Pregnitude without a valid reason!!!! Do you have PCOS?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    CRAP, I think I'm pregnant! LOL
    This! Me too.
    So funny

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=atomic sagebrush;979020]DO NOT just take Pregnitude without a valid reason!!!! Do you have PCOS?

Hi atomic, I am actually just taking myo insolitol as couldn’t get hold of Pregnitude. I took myo last time I was ttc - as well as loads of other interventions like acupuncture/preseed etc. It definitely seems to help regulate my cycle - just like vitex did before ds1.

I think with my irregular cycles etc I might have PCOS tendencies. And I am on cycle 5 with a short luteal so I feel I have nothing to lose. Plus it seems to sway pink.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, actually you DO have something to lose if you're taking it without needing to since it's caused a lot of trouble for people when they took it without needing to.

How much weight do you have to spare? CAn you give me a brief writeup of the timeline in which your LP got short? Has it been short all the time or only since dieting (and I"m sure you've written this up in this thread already but it would save me a lot of time if you did it again)

There are two reasons why your cycle gets wonky. One of them is PCOS tendencies. But the opposite is from having too low hormone levels and this happens to people on LE Diet. Myoinositol lowers hormone levels which is great for PCOS, but for those who are having too low hormone levels, it's throwing gasoline on a fire. and it's totally possible to go from having PCOS tendencies with too high hormone levels, to the opposite problem. So we need to be sure about what is really going on here before just starting that up.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg I’m so nauseous almost gonna throw up! Im also very tired,can sleep everywhere a very deep nap. I thought the side effect from clomid are only in the 5days you take them. I’m 2dpo i hope those are conception symptoms!

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Well, actually you DO have something to lose if you're taking it without needing to since it's caused a lot of trouble for people when they took it without needing to.

How much weight do you have to spare? CAn you give me a brief writeup of the timeline in which your LP got short? Has it been short all the time or only since dieting (and I"m sure you've written this up in this thread already but it would save me a lot of time if you did it again)

There are two reasons why your cycle gets wonky. One of them is PCOS tendencies. But the opposite is from having too low hormone levels and this happens to people on LE Diet. Myoinositol lowers hormone levels which is great for PCOS, but for those who are having too low hormone levels, it's throwing gasoline on a fire. and it's totally possible to go from having PCOS tendencies with too high hormone levels, to the opposite problem. So we need to be sure about what is really going on here before just starting that up.
    I had short luteal phase when I was last trying to conceive (the few cycles after my failed cycle at Genesis). It got longer by one day every month until I conceived. This time it has been post partum and my first luteal phase was 6 days, my second luteal was 7days, my third was 9 days and my last one was 8 days. I have also had late ovulation (days 24 and 23 respectively) apart from my first round on Femara where I ovulated day 17. I don’t think it is caused by the diet because I have been on the diet since November when I was still breastfeeding a couple of times a day. I didn’t get my first period until January.

I think I have PCOS tendencies as I have got pregnant once on vitex and once on myo inositol and they do seem to regulate my cycles (vitex especially). I definitely have lazy ovaries which is why I’ve upped my Femara to 7.5mg.

If I am not pregnant this cycle I am restarting vitex.

Thanks atomic for any advice you have xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onebigwish View Post
    Omg I’m so nauseous almost gonna throw up! Im also very tired,can sleep everywhere a very deep nap. I thought the side effect from clomid are only in the 5days you take them. I’m 2dpo i hope those are conception symptoms!
    No, you can have side effects from Clomid at other points of high hormones in the cycle you have taken it. You can't be getting pregnancy symptoms until more like 7 DPO or even later so this is a Clomid thing and not conception-related (although you can of course be pregnant, just that is not what is causing the symptoms.)

12. Thanks onebigwish thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet affects you more the longer you have been on it.

Please don't restart vitex. It's gotten terrible results. if you must take the myoinositol, your call to make, but please just do that and not the vitex.

14. Thanks ManchesterMrs thanked for this post
Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast