Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't need to go full vegetarian on PCOS-type diet anyway. I was just having you do that as an effortless, no tracking way to sway that has worked for some people. Having chicken, fish, shellfish is fine now and then on the alternate diet.

Dairy and eggs are another way to get protein. Be sure you're doing full fat dairy only as skim dairy is bad for blood sugar.

No, i want you to do the coffee. Coffee with sugar at a meal is ok. In the morning, technically it's a no-no but personally I chose to have sugar in my coffee (since I already knew after DS 4 I could be miserable for months and get a boy anyway,and no sugar in my coffee saps my will to live LOL, I chose to cheat that way) and I still got a girl. But then again I don't have PCO-tendencies or gestational diabetes either, so.

If you're not sure if you can convince hubby I would hold off doing diet for now. I don't think it's in your best interests going all in on diet if you're not even sure if you can talk him around for some time. Just my 2 cents there, follow your heart on that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. I will keep in coffee but maybe try to have no sugar or very little sugar in the am one and some sugar with my lunch time coffee. I too am not sure whether or not to do the LE diet again yet but I know if I have any chance of convincing hubby to try again it will only be a small window of opportunity before I go back to shift work and before age counts is out so I think I would regret not trying to be more pink friendly now if he decided in a few months that we could try again. Now just not a great time to talk to him about it as he is super stressed at work and no hope while DS2 waking multiple times a night still. I will try to stay relaxed with my sway now until I know whether there is a real chance for us to try again then maybe be strict lee in the last month or so
    Is it still ok to have milk (full cream) in am coffee? Definitely can't drop that and the sugar or I will lose my will to live too

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I always let everyone do milk/cream in coffee!! We can't live like that! We still get girls that way.

I understand totally what you're saying, exactly what I did, my hubs was saying no, no, no more kids but still was NTNP and then I was ready when the stars fell into alignment. Follow your gut on that.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again atomic for your reply. I will just try to stick loosely to LE PCOS diet without obsessing and let myself cheat if we are out to dinner etc and just be as relaxed as I can in case hubby decides we can go for it as I really feel like my obsessiveness will backfire on me again if I let it. It's tough as I want to give this final sway 100% but on the other hand I don't think that will help as I feel in my gut just being more relaxed about it all might be better than throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it again especially if it is all for nothing if hubby decides we definitely can't try again.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush, mandyp85 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondering the best way to slow down weight loss on alternate diet? Have been trying to loosely follow PCO style Le diet for past 10 weeks (not really closely trackingCals fat or protein as tracking not good for me but have a feeling I am around 1800 Cals and 50-60g fat and protein), having small serves of chicken/eggs/full fat dairy twice day and sticking to fruit and whole grains as much as I can and coffee with milk and sugar in the am (bad I know but just can't cope without as not sure how long til hubby might agree to try for #3) and 1-2 glasses of wine with dinner. I have lost 5 kg in 10 weeks without exercise and am little concerned about losing too much more as bmi just on 20 so little room to spare but not much. What can I add in to slow the weight loss? Any advice would be appreciated.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eat more calories and even start slowly adding small amounts of sugar or white carbs to keep weight on.

No more weight loss, stop losing and try to hold steady where you are at.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, appreciate your advice ��

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12