Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, I did start off super strict on the diet thinking I would get pregnant quickly and I did get pregnant that first cycle but had a chemical. By time I got pregnant again I had 14 weeks on the diet and was scared to add more food for fear that my body would think times were getting better. I completely agree that I need to eat more this time. I know for sure that when we conceived our first daughter (no swaying) I was eating whatever we had for dinner but skipping the meat. We were young and I was a terrible cook so I ate the sides like premade noodles with some type of sauce or rice with cheese/veggie style dishes (lots of knorr sides and velveeta shells and cheese) and whatever the vegetable was. As far as DH releasing, an everyday release would keep his count low right? Do you think it would be a good idea for him to release everyday then just once inside me at +OPK?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Moe that's exactly what I ate when I got my DD - lots of side dishes and vegetables!

If you want to start off with hubby releasing daily with one attempt at positive that's fine with me - it does cut odds of conception though and the daily release has not seemed to add anything!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks MoeBabyx6 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12