Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How does E4D /FR etc sway?

Hi, just wondering out of curiosity how techniques like this sway pink? Is it not the same as timing? Obviously it’s not but I’m just looking to understand how it’s different and how it always out of curiosity! I guess I’m wondering about how it might cut the odds of conception and whether or not to include it at all in my sway. Tia

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hat should be “how it sways” not “how it always”

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know. I believe it's because FR lowers sperm count, and e4d acts like one attempt. We also don't know why one attempt sways. I have my theories but I find that since swaying is based 99% on some person's stupid theory, and then everyone goes nutso chasing the theory even though it's not even remotely proven, it is best for us to just do what works for most people, most of the time and for me to keep my theories on the DL (altho I am happy to expound upon them if you'd care to hear it, just as long as you then do only what has actually worked IRL!!)

But no, it's not the same as timing. There is timing (the day you BD on), frequency (how often your hubby releases), and number of attempts (obvious). They can be all done together or you can do one or two and not the other two or one. They are independent of each other. You may find this essay to be helpful. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ