Thread: swaying - DH?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

swaying - DH?

Hi! I feel like I asked this before but I can't recall. Is there anything DH can do with swaying for a girl? Take supplements? If so which ones are the best to take? Is there anything he can do to increase the odds? or it doesn't make too much of a difference?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cycling, OLE supplements and smoking (bad I know) are often recommended by Atomic as well as soy milk if he will drink it and cutting out red meat. But as with everything with swaying not all recommendations are suitable for everybody so best to check with Atomic.
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm, even though I thought I just updated these threads, I am underwhelmed by my essays in the index. Sorry this site is a work in progress and I do occasionally find things that still need work!

Sooo...quick summation

Licorice OR Peppermint tea http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...depth-how.html

AND

Cranberry OR Olive Leaf Extract Cranberry is in this essay http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...echniques.html Olive Leaf, I need to do an essay on this but have him take 500 mg OLE starting right away and continuing daily till BFP at which point you should have him gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week then you can drop it.

In addition you can give him soy milk 12-48 oz a day (more is better) starting right away, continue till BFP, no weaning necessary

Fiber may help if he's willing

Also have him wean off vitamins he's taking if he's willing.

Some people give their husbands calcium/magnesium if they are believers in the mineral balancing diets. Personally I don't believe in them, we have data from IG that indicates it makes no difference whatsoever, and calcium supplements may cause or contribute to cardiovascular disease so I'd not give them to a man over 40 or maybe even 35 if he has any factors that indicate it may matter.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, thanks! Are you seeing results for DH taking licorice root or OLE? In one of the post you mentioned that licorice root when from 65% to 35%...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boyshopping View Post
    Hi Atomic, thanks! Are you seeing results for DH taking licorice root or OLE? In one of the post you mentioned that licorice root when from 65% to 35%...
    Just to clarify it's not Licorice root OR OLE, it's LR OR pep tea, and then OLE OR cranberry.

LR has not gotten good results lately. It did get good results for a couple years at first and on paper is suppposed to sway pink, but it just doesn't seem to be helping much (but this may be a stats glitch). OLE seems to get decent results but I am exceedingly skeptical of it - I am not at all convinced it's doing anything at all and I suspect that its success rates are totally misleading, since we know it's not any kind of magic bullet from our IVF results. Long story short - LR may have better results than it appears to, OLE may have worse results than it really does.

Only things I really believe in for hubbies swaying is smoking and jogging/biking. Not convinced any hubby supps actually work, unfortunately.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ