Thread: DH diet

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DH diet

What are the best practices food wise for DH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of our husbands won't change diet and we have found that when we ask them to do too much, they end up rebelling and won't do anything.

It is OUR diet that matters most, because we are the ones who have to be pregnant for 9 months and then breastfeed and raise a baby for another 3-5 years in our environment at minimum after that. Men's diets probably just don't matter that much because evolutionarily speaking they don't have to stick around and raise the little ones.

What we generally do is have hubby give up red meat if he's willing and maybe cut back on healthy fats some, OR cut out all meat if he's willing, or even go fully vegan. VEry, very few guys have been willing to go that far. He does NOT need to do the full LE Diet and in fact shouldn't since that is too little food for men. If he won't do those things, you can try giving him soy foods or milk daily up to 48 oz of the stuff. This is not right for all guys - any guy with lower testosterone, poor sperm count/quality, thyroid problems, allergies, etc will not be able to do the soy and that's fine.

Honestly, the two things that are proven to sway in hubbies are smoking and jogging/biking. Those things have been proven to sway pink in studies. So even if he won't do diet, and most of our hubbies wouldn't, if he does those things it can still help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Most of our husbands won't change diet and we have found that when we ask them to do too much, they end up rebelling and won't do anything.

It is OUR diet that matters most, because we are the ones who have to be pregnant for 9 months and then breastfeed and raise a baby for another 3-5 years in our environment at minimum after that. Men's diets probably just don't matter that much because evolutionarily speaking they don't have to stick around and raise the little ones.

What we generally do is have hubby give up red meat if he's willing and maybe cut back on healthy fats some, OR cut out all meat if he's willing, or even go fully vegan. VEry, very few guys have been willing to go that far. He does NOT need to do the full LE Diet and in fact shouldn't since that is too little food for men. If he won't do those things, you can try giving him soy foods or milk daily up to 48 oz of the stuff. This is not right for all guys - any guy with lower testosterone, poor sperm count/quality, thyroid problems, allergies, etc will not be able to do the soy and that's fine.

Honestly, the two things that are proven to sway in hubbies are smoking and jogging/biking. Those things have been proven to sway pink in studies. So even if he won't do diet, and most of our hubbies wouldn't, if he does those things it can still help!
    Thanks so much Atomic!!
    One more question, my husband socially does weights with a friend. Is it still ok to do weights once a week but focus on cardio other days?
    Will doing weights once a week really hurt our chances?
    He’s keen to cut red meat and have some soy.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I just found out there’s a cardio option at the gym he goes to with his friend so he said he can choose that one. Also we have a spa, we can have a spa before BD.

I’m just wondering is there a thread that shows me the type of foods I should be eating. I’m fine to have a calorie limit of 1500 and keep within protein and fat % limits. Avoiding red meat, tomatoes, potatoes Plus sodium/potassium limits. But what actual foods should I focus on?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your husband does not need to totally switch to cardio. That's mostly for you. Once a week weight training will not hurt anything.

There are no magic foods. You can have ALL foods within limits on LE Diet. You DO NOT need to cut out tomatoes and potatoes. That is the mineral diets and NOT LE Diet and in fact you may NEED those foods to be sure your body has enough potassium to function. You need at minimum 2500 mg potassium a day or you can DIE. I have a full explanation of why that is here in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...s-edition.html

In the Dream Members forum there is a thread where I go through and rate a bunch of foods from A-D (because there are no forbidden foods on LE Diet, you can have everything, just that some things are better than others) so you may find that helpful if you end up getting a DM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh great!! Well I bought the membership last night. Hopefully it will kick in soon and I can access everything

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great, thanks so much! here is the link to the essay I'm referring to (this is Dream Members only, so anyone reading this, if you can't open it, you can if you get a Dream Membership. )

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/le-d...ood-guide.html

To get a Dream Membership, click here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php You get access to good stuff in both the swaying (like recipes and Extreme Gender Swaying info, if you're into that stuff) and High Tech forums so it's great if you're undecided about whether to sway or go HT.