Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peppermint tea has terrible results for the woman but your DH can drink it. Essay on it here.

Essay here on Rephresh. You're supposed to use it 12 hours before attempt and you can use it after as well. It really cuts odds of conception though so keep that in mind.

No baby aspirin isn't for babies (in fact it isn't recommended for anyone under the age of 20 because of the risk of Reyes Syndrome) but originally it was for children to use hence the name. We've found it doesn't sway and it also increases bleeding risks too much as it's a blood thinner. Unless recommended by your doctor, don't take it.

You can have any milk you like within limits unless you have PCOS in which case do ONLY full fat dairy. Almond milk has strangely gotten good results...not sure why but it's interesting!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Re5 View Post
    Thank you so much for your help i just have a couple of questions if you dont mind

Is peppermint tea okay to have and if it is what is the limit a day?

Also with the rephresh am i supposed to use it before and after intercourse or like a lube?

And i read that alot of people take baby aspirin, i know this question might sound stupid but is that like mini pills or aspirin that babies would have?

Isit best to drink semi skimmed milk/ full fat/ rice milk or almond im not too sure?

Diets actually going okay so far easier than i thought just get really hungry in the mornings but i can deal with that

Thank you
    I can't tell you if it's ok for you specifically without a custom plan (since I don't have any of your medical history or anything) but I have an essay that explains the risks and stuff here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...depth-how.html We haven't had good results with it, anyway and it's also really messed up people's cycles.

ks posted the RepHresh essay for you - again, not getting good results at all. If you want to use it, that's up to you, but it should be among the first things to drop to boost odds of conception.

Baby aspirin did not work and proved to have way more risks and side effects than we first believed. We have all but stopped using it for everyone except those who absolutely insist on it. I have all the fine print in this essay http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...echniques.html

Re what kind of milk, you need to have whatever meets your dietary needs best. If you have PCOS, insulin resistance, or need fat in your diet, you'd focus on full fat (and in fact PCOSers need to have ONLY full fat dairy, no skim). Others may prefer to use skim or part-skim dairy or almond milk (all of which have more carbs, lower fat). Just have whichever option helps you fulfill your dietary needs for the day. If you need fat, it's a good way to have some. If you're already over limits on fat and don't have PCOS you may want to try skim.

You will probably get used to the morning fast - it's hard at first when you're used to eating but you do adjust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, Ive been reading this forum and your statistics and I just have a couple more questions if you don't mind as im now really confused as your results seem quite good.

1- on your statistics it says drinking a lot of alcohol the total success is 77.27% which is quite high; so I have decided to add in alcohol (don't really drink I never have) how much is 'a lot'? like 3 glasses a night? and how long do people do this for the whole time they are on the diet?

2-alot of other sway sites say avoid caffeine however from reading your statistics drinking lots of caffeine is a 92% success rate- how much is a lot- I hate coffee but from that percentage I have to add it in! how much should I drink a day?

3- other websites say to use a lot of aspartame but again your statistics say otherwise with a 77.78% success rate of not using any- so would you recommend to not use aspartame at all

4- and finally I was so convinced after the research I have done and reading the dr shettles book that I was going to attempt from the last day of my period up until 3 days before ovulation- but after reading your forum I am now really stuck between doing that or abstaining I just really cannot decided as I saw a post on this forum I think where someone had a look at the sperm after abstaining and after attempting a few times and there was more girl sperm from abstaining- please could you help do you know if there's actually scientific research in the attempting after period up until 3 days before?

sorry about all the questions and I am really glad I have come across your forum!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't read TOO much into those success rates. DO NOT go into swaying expecting anything better than the overall success rates of the site, which is about 2/3. I have a full breakdown on the stats here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...hts-stats.html

1)If you are not already drinking alcohol, just have 1 or 2 drinks max. We really don't know if more alcohol sways harder and anything more than what you're currently having is enough. We also don't know how long in advance it needs to be. We are erring on the side of 6 weeks but we don't know if that is necessary and many people are only having a few drinks around ovulation. I think it needs to be longer, 6 weeks minimum, but I don't know that for a fact.

2)The other sites are wrong about coffee. I have a full explanation here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html. Again, just like with alcohol, please only do more than you're presently having. If someone who never drinks coffee/alcohol suddenly starts drinking a 6 pack and a pot of coffee a day they will make themselves ill. 1 cup is enough.

3)I recommend using either no aspartame or a safe and sane amount of 2-3 servings a day. This amount is approved by the FDA as safe while TTC. I have seen (on those other sites) people who use massive amounts of aspartame getting BOYS and even have some speculation that it may sway blue in larger amounts. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...me-thread.html

4)Whatever you read about "looking at sperm" was probably not on this site. It is IMPOSSIBLE to look at sperm through a microscope and tell the difference between X and Y sperm. That's a myth and has been completely debunked. That is actually why Dr. Shettles has been proven wrong, because he claimed he could do that, but what he was seeing was capacitated and uncapacitated sperm. The reasons why not to BD from AF through a cutoff are spelled out in this thread https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...nk-lately.html

YOU MUST NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE ATTEMPT IN THE FERTILE WINDOW to sway pink (at least for the first several months of your sway). Our results have shown very, very clearly (and I can explain to you the history of how we learned this, if you want, since it is not obvious in our stats right now) that one attempt in the fertile window is best for pink. Timing doesn't work. Abstain doesn't work. So trying for many attempts with cutoff timing, or many attempts with abstain, is a terrible idea that will undermine your sway and I strongly urge you to stick with the one attempt.

RE scientific support - Scientists have tested timing again and again and again and all the neutral scientists (the ones who were not making money off of or otherwise benefiting from timing methods) found that timing does not sway. And then when scientists went back and analyzed the data from the studies that claimed to find timing worked (again, all of which done by people who were benefiting from timing methods) they found that when ovulation was properly accounted for, even the studies that claimed to find timing worked, actually did not. Even using the same datasets, when ovulation was determined using modern knowledge and methods, timing did not work. So while I'm sure someone can pull some study out of their file folder that claims to show timing works, it doesn't, and it's been as debunked as it is possible for something to BE debunked. We know why Shettles was wrong, the studies using modern technology have shown timing doesn't work, we have proven X and Y sperm live the same amount of time and swim the same speed - it just doesn't work. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have decided to do just the one attempt (with 3day cut off for the first couple of months) , is it best that he releases everyday after AF to keep the sperm count low?

Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daily release has really not worked. It cuts odds of conception hugely (especially with a 3 day cutoff) and it has gotten significantly lower than the overall success rates of the site - better than 50-50 but only just barely, as opposed to about 66% overall success rates. It is up to you, of course, but if you must do a cutoff I'd probably have him do regular release every 2-4 days instead to ensure there will be enough sperm to survive the cutoff and get you pregnant.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve been on the diet for 6 weeks now, All I have been eating is strawberries, Greek style yogurt; rice pasta green beans and low sodium pitta breads and kallo rice cakes (I have had a couple of cheats like a few crisps here and there and chocolate over Easter, I also went on holiday for 10days was quite good apart from one day I had a burger the rest was pasta and salad) I also cut out all caffeine and only drink Evian and caffeine free Diet Coke. I have cut out meat, had fish about 3 times in the 6weeks and eggs a few times.

First meal (strawberries and yogurt) 10.30am or later

I have been taking calcium and magnesium and baby aspirin and folic acid

DH wouldn’t take anything but he said he’ll start taking the LR when I start my period for two weeks.

I’m due my period soon so not long till I’m going to try my attempt

I plan for him to do everyday release 7-10 days before our one attempt (3day cut off) no orgasm and missionary, maybe get him to have a hot bath before. we got pregnant both times on the day of ovulation first time of trying with our boys, me being on top and I always orgasm multiple times.

I’ve only lost about 4lb in the 6weeks

Haven’t managed to fit in any exercise

I know my cycle very well and usually ovulate on day 16 (I know this could change) Is this a good sway I’m feeling nervous now is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have totals for fat, protein, and calories?

the most important thing here and now is that one attempt. Don't be tempted to have another attempt. You're doing quite a lot that may cut odds of conception, so if you feel like you want to cut something to boost chances of getting pregnant please make it the hot bath or timing or licorice root rather than adding attempts.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I eat around 1300 - 1500 call a day max and 30g fat 40g protein max a day,

I’ve been contemplating wether to have coffee because this site has had good results it’s just hard to decide

Can I ask what Licorice root actually does, does it lower sperm count a lot?

I’m going to definitely do just one attempt as I just feel frequent BDing will just leave a lot of sperm inside which may result in lot of both boy and girl sperm being there when the egg drops (well that’s my thinking anyway)

Do you recommend cutting calories further the week of O?

Do you think having rephresh, frequent release, LR for DH, hot bath, and one attempt will be an extremely low chance of conceiving?

Thanks

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Re5 View Post
    I eat around 1300 - 1500 call a day max and 30g fat 40g protein max a day,

I’ve been contemplating wether to have coffee because this site has had good results it’s just hard to decide

Can I ask what Licorice root actually does, does it lower sperm count a lot?

I’m going to definitely do just one attempt as I just feel frequent BDing will just leave a lot of sperm inside which may result in lot of both boy and girl sperm being there when the egg drops (well that’s my thinking anyway)

Do you recommend cutting calories further the week of O?

Do you think having rephresh, frequent release, LR for DH, hot bath, and one attempt will be an extremely low chance of conceiving?

Thanks
    Nice question.

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast