Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Please check my girl sway starting soon

So i have 2 little boys and would like to sway for a girl for my last baby can you please have a look at my sway:

Supplements for me:
    Cal and mag citrate (af to o)
    Cranberry (af to o)
    Folic acid (throughout)

Supplements for him:
    Cranberry (af to o)
    Cal and mag citrate (af to o)
    Liquorice root (af to o)

I will use rephresh the week of ovulation
    I will use sudafed a couple hours before each attempt
    I’m going to try have sex every day after period up until 2/3 days before ovulation

Diet:
    No breakfast/snacks
    No meat
    No caffeine

Lunch ideas: around 12ish
    Low fat Greek style yogurt with plain pasta and apples with no skin
    Or plain pasta
    Or egg whites with low sodium bread

Dinner ideas around 6ish
    Pasta with veg and Greek style yogurt
    Or rice with veg and Greek style yogurt

Drinks:
    Perrier water

I have a couple of questions

Is de-caff tea okay? (I drink 10 plus cups of tea a day so may be hard to cut out)
    Is caffeine free Diet Coke okay?
    Is there anything I am planning to do that you think could sway blue or anything I could add?

Thanks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone have any ideas if this sway sounds good?
    Can I drink de-caff tea?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You've got some "other site" tactics in there -- I'd recommend coffee and dropping cal/mag. Tea and high calcium sways blue (and there are studies on the calcium, i always worries me when I see girl swayers do that based off an old diet). Cranberry I think can sway blue nutrient wise but I'd leave that to atomic to clarify since I'm more ignorant on it. But otherwise it all sounds very girl friendly to me. I'd throw in cardio if you can -- I think that's very important.

4. Likes Blushpinkbabyxx liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coffees hard for me because i really hate it, ill try do excercise everyday for an hour when the boys are in bed i work full time sitting down alot so i definetly got to add excercise in some how.

Oh ok i thought calcium swayed girl, so confused

Can i ask ive read on here that people drink kool aid or crystal light, what is that? Is that the same as diet coke? Is caff free diet coke better?

Ill drop the tea all together

Ive also read sodium free bread is the best but i cant find it anywhere what would be better brown bread or white bread? Finding it so hard to figure out what i can eat as ive reasearched too much and all the sites are conflicting. Atm as pasta seems to not sway either ive figured it would be better to just eat pasta (small portions) and greek yogurts and drink milk lol

Also with the supplements most of them i am supposed to take from end of period untill ovulation but should i take them consistently until i actually start trying or still stop after ovulation?

Sorry about all the questions everyone is so helpful on this site

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Calcium and magnesium are at your discretion, personally I believe they sway blue and got 2 boys while taking them, and gave them up to get my girl. But I know it's hard to let go of, so use them if you'd like. Just be sure you are NOT eating tons of dairy foods (they have lots of nutrients) and do not take Vit. D at the same time.

Cranberry has not worked and is dangerous for DW to take. I have never recommended cranberry for DW. You can give it to DH if you'd like but be sure when he stops taking it, that he weans off gradually.

Licorice root has gotten awful results for the last few years. I don't know why, since on paper it should sway pink, but our results have been so terrible that I am moving away from using it for most people.

do NOT take Sudafed, especially with cranberry. it has been linked to strokes in young women.

DO NOT have sex every day to a cutoff. I have a full explanation of why not to do that here:https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...nk-lately.html Have one attempt in your fertile window only. (O-3 through O day - have sex only ONE time during these days)

Caffeine does NOT sway blue. That has been completely debunked and I have an explanation of that here genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/56791-vices-swaying.html. Tea very likely sways blue. I got all four of my boys drinking tea and my girl drinking coffee.

You need to pay attention to the overall nutrient content of your food. I can't sign off on foods themselves, I need to know how many calories and how many grams of fat and protein you're eating daily. Aim at 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, and 30-60 g fat. Do not count the protein, fat, and calories in low carb vegetables, and in high carb veg and fruit, count ONLY calories and not protein or fat. If you do not eat enough fat and calories, you will stop ovulating, and if you don't eat enough protein, you may not be able to get and stay pregnant.

No tea. I understand it's going to be hard to cut out but I have seen enough people who had great sways but drank tea, who got boys, that I really do think it's swaying blue somehow (has nothing to do with caffeine, seems to be something in the tea/coffee other than caffeine.)

Diet coke is fine. I prefer you limit artificial sweeteners to 2-3 servings a day in case it could be harmful to health.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Re5 View Post
    Coffees hard for me because i really hate it, ill try do excercise everyday for an hour when the boys are in bed i work full time sitting down alot so i definetly got to add excercise in some how.

Oh ok i thought calcium swayed girl, so confused

Can i ask ive read on here that people drink kool aid or crystal light, what is that? Is that the same as diet coke? Is caff free diet coke better?

Ill drop the tea all together

Ive also read sodium free bread is the best but i cant find it anywhere what would be better brown bread or white bread? Finding it so hard to figure out what i can eat as ive reasearched too much and all the sites are conflicting. Atm as pasta seems to not sway either ive figured it would be better to just eat pasta (small portions) and greek yogurts and drink milk lol

Also with the supplements most of them i am supposed to take from end of period untill ovulation but should i take them consistently until i actually start trying or still stop after ovulation?

Sorry about all the questions everyone is so helpful on this site
    The best study ever done on maternal preconception diet and gender conceived showed that women who were eating the most calcium and magnesium had the most boys. And many of us, myself included, got boys taking cal/mag and gave it up to get girls. But this, I leave up to you to decide, if you want to include it just be sure you are doing only the supplements and not eating tons of dairy foods as I mentioned earlier.

Kool aid and crystal light are just artificialy sweetened drinks. They are ok in 2-3 servings a day. I do not think they do anything for swaying at all, but some people like to include them. I got my girl without them after getting my 4th boy while drinking them, so didn't work for me, but you can drink them if you like.

We have not found sodium to make any difference at all. Most of us have totally given up the sodium restriction and our results have only gone UP since we did. I got my girl eating tons of sodium while getting my 4th boy while limiting it.

There is conflicting info about white vs. wheat bread. We originally thought that white bread was better, but many people have gotten girls with whole wheat and there is also conflicting science there. So I leave that up to you, we honestly don't know which is better and it may depend on whether or not you have PCOS/insulin resistance (in which case you'd do best on whole grains only)

Eating pasta and yogurt/milk is not a healthy prepregnancy diet. I have also seen a lot of people get boys eating that way, because they are eating thousands of calories of pasta and yogurt/milk. So I really suggest you investigate more about the LE Diet. Swaying does not really come down to a couple of minerals in your diet, it's your overall diet as a whole...the calories, fat, protein intake...and so if you're eating lots and lots of pasta and milk you can easily be ingesting massive quantities of calories, fat, and protein and still get a boy!

I am not sure what supplements you're talking about, but cal-mag needs to be all month long, do NOT go off and on that. Cranberry, if you must use it, you need to stop at ovulation since it can cause miscarriage when taken after conception. Foic acid needs to be all month long as well and in fact all through the first trimester of pregnancy - only after the first trimester you should gradually wean off folic by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop it (but you'll continue taking prenatal then.)

8. Thanks Re5 thanked for this post
    Likes JJ66 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you so so much for all the responses i found here, you girls are being so so helpful! by the way, i was wondering same questions as Re5 so I would appreciate a lot if someone could help answering them!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you it was day 1 of diet today

Today I ate 23.3g fat and 25.2g protein only ate 700 calories so I think I need to plan my meals better and eat more, I just don’t want to end up putting on weight

Lunch at half 12; low salt pita bread with cucumber and yogurt and a kallo rice cake

Dinner at 7: small portion of pasta with cucumber (no skin) plus pint of milk

I’ll stop the cranberry didn’t realise it was dangerous

Managed to not drink any tea today

I’m planning to start trying in may is 8 weeks long enough for the diet?

I won’t have pasta every day as I know it’s high in calories

Thank you for your help

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep that's not enough! 30 g fat, 40 g protein, 1500 cals a day minimum (a very small % of people do end up eating 1200-1500 cals but it is only about 3-5% of all swayers. better to start off higher and then cut back over time than to starve yourself and have to eat a lot just to get ovulation going again!)

You can have pasta every day as long as it's within the limits. At 700 calories you have room for the pasta!

8 weeks has gotten ok results, 12+ is better, but for all you know you won't even get pregnant the first month out.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your help i just have a couple of questions if you dont mind

Is peppermint tea okay to have and if it is what is the limit a day?

Also with the rephresh am i supposed to use it before and after intercourse or like a lube?

And i read that alot of people take baby aspirin, i know this question might sound stupid but is that like mini pills or aspirin that babies would have?

Isit best to drink semi skimmed milk/ full fat/ rice milk or almond im not too sure?

Diets actually going okay so far easier than i thought just get really hungry in the mornings but i can deal with that

Thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast