VIAMEDEX Genetic and Drug Testing Laboratory

Thoughts Atomic?

They have a high success rate apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Never heard of this but sounds interesting - keen to hear views too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not Atomic obviously but I don't see how that patch could work. It looks bogus to me. First off their girl patch contains vitamin D, calcium, and mag all of which we now know sway blue. It also has saw palmetto which doesn't seem to sway either way (stats are at 56% success right now, so basically neutral). Cranberry extract wouldn't do anything either and our stats for cranberry are at 59% success so again, not great. It also has olive skin extract which I've never heard of but we do use olive leaf extract here sometimes for DH which has had good success. However, it's had good success for the guy, the extract comes from the leaf not the skin, AND most of the guys using it often already have fertility issues which likely sway pink.

Also, what bothers me about this patch is it assumes all of these things are going to be absorbed via the skin in large enough quantities for the body to basically say "hey a girl would have a better shot than a boy." I don't buy it, I think it's a bunch of baloney.

Another thing is that this patch was created on the premise that all of these substances are absorbed through the skin and then are able to change CM to sway girl. We know that CM doesn't sway girl or boy. Yes having more "hostile" CM could sway pink but it's only because it reduces the chances of pregnancy which for reasons we don't know, seem to sway pink. How would adding nutrients that we know sway blue make for hostile "girl friendly" CM? Doesn't make sense. Another thing again is it says the woman only wears the patch for a few days and in that time it's supposed to make these changes?? It doesn't make sense to me. We know that a woman needs to be on diet for at least 12+ weeks for best results for pink yet this place claims that a simple patch changes your whole body chemistry in a matter of a few days.

Something strange to me is it says you only wear it for a few days but then it says you wear it after AF ends for 10 days. One, they're not being consistent in what they're saying and two, not everyone ovulates in the first 10 or so days after their period ends so how could they possibly have such a high success rate?

They also have terrible spelling and to me, that completely loses credibility. Some science research company can't spell "pomegranate" correctly and uses "XV" instead of "XY." Hmmmm...yeah.

Lastly, where are their stats? They show no studies so how can we see where they got the 78% success rate from? We can't which leads me to believe once again, it's bogus. Either that or they tested the patch on a really small group of like 5 people. lol Even googling the product there's no studies to be found anywhere. I think this company simply wants to make a quick buck off the many people out there wanting a certain gender.
    Last edited by ksmom; March 17th, 2018 at 10:31 AM.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes MrsEnglish, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

People LIE on the Internet. Can you contact any of their clients to find out if they really have a 78% success rate?

We have tested many of the herbs and found them to be barely better than 50-50. Saw palmetto and cranberry, for instance - SP is 10% WORSE than the overall results of the site and cranberry was totally neutral, same number of people got girls with and without it, plus it's unsafe. Olive LEAF extract was what was supposed to sway pink, not olive SKIN, and it is for DH to take, not YOU. And Vit. D we believe to sway strongly blue and use it for all our blue swayers with results 65-70% BOYS while taking it. As for cal-mag, I personally got boys taking them and the best study ever done on maternal preconception diet and gender (and the ONLY one done in humans by someone NOT promoting a calcium-based gender sway diet, BTW) showed that women who had the highest calcium/magnesium intake went on to conceive more boys.

Besides, WHY on earth would you pay that kind of money for some supplements you could buy cheaply over the counter anyway?

When I looked up the company on Amazon they had very low reviews (including the Verified Reviewers - they were giving one star!!) for their other tests. I see they don't sell the gender patches via Amazon, probably because the reviews would be so atrocious.

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes MrsEnglish, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with the others who said it's bogus, but additionally I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even have what it claims to have in it, and is just a "sugar pill" patch.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    I'm not Atomic obviously but I don't see how that patch could work. It looks bogus to me. First off their girl patch contains vitamin D, calcium, and mag all of which we now know sway blue. It also has saw palmetto which doesn't seem to sway either way (stats are at 56% success right now, so basically neutral). Cranberry extract wouldn't do anything either and our stats for cranberry are at 59% success so again, not great. It also has olive skin extract which I've never heard of but we do use olive leaf extract here sometimes for DH which has had good success. However, it's had good success for the guy, the extract comes from the leaf not the skin, AND most of the guys using it often already have fertility issues which likely sway pink.

Also, what bothers me about this patch is it assumes all of these things are going to be absorbed via the skin in large enough quantities for the body to basically say "hey a girl would have a better shot than a boy." I don't buy it, I think it's a bunch of baloney.

Another thing is that this patch was created on the premise that all of these substances are absorbed through the skin and then are able to change CM to sway girl. We know that CM doesn't sway girl or boy. Yes having more "hostile" CM could sway pink but it's only because it reduces the chances of pregnancy which for reasons we don't know, seem to sway pink. How would adding nutrients that we know sway blue make for hostile "girl friendly" CM? Doesn't make sense. Another thing again is it says the woman only wears the patch for a few days and in that time it's supposed to make these changes?? It doesn't make sense to me. We know that a woman needs to be on diet for at least 12+ weeks for best results for pink yet this place claims that a simple patch changes your whole body chemistry in a matter of a few days.

Something strange to me is it says you only wear it for a few days but then it says you wear it after AF ends for 10 days. One, they're not being consistent in what they're saying and two, not everyone ovulates in the first 10 or so days after their period ends so how could they possibly have such a high success rate?

They also have terrible spelling and to me, that completely loses credibility. Some science research company can't spell "pomegranate" correctly and uses "XV" instead of "XY." Hmmmm...yeah.

Lastly, where are their stats? They show no studies so how can we see where they got the 78% success rate from? We can't which leads me to believe once again, it's bogus. Either that or they tested the patch on a really small group of like 5 people. lol Even googling the product there's no studies to be found anywhere. I think this company simply wants to make a quick buck off the many people out there wanting a certain gender.
    I finally found the perfect moment to use the expression "Slay, Queen!" LOL yes all this! Thanks so much!!!

10. Thanks ksmom thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    I agree with the others who said it's bogus, but additionally I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even have what it claims to have in it, and is just a "sugar pill" patch.
    Great point, Mrs. E, when several herbal remedies and medications were tested 80% of them did not even have the stuff they claimed to have in them! https://www.popsci.com/dna-barcoding...al-supplements and some of them had other stuff that may be harmful! Herbal Supplements Are Often Not What They Seem - The New York Times