Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Slightly spooky but so sweet

The prequel to this story is that DS doesn't know that we are TTC conceive, we don't discuss it around him really, and if we do its stuff he wouldn't understand as we speak in code (ie, 'I'll need to keep taking those supps if IT happens', or 'we'll look to change xyz when IT happens') we don't speak about babies, girls, pregnancies, nothing.
    He has said a couple of times that he wants a baby brother or sister (normally when he has been around a baby or toddler) and we always say 'maybe one day'

Yesterday DS 7 was drawing, finished his picture, brought it over to me and DH, it was a house, with 4 windows, and a 'person' in each window with an initial next to it.
    He went through and said 'this is mummy, this is daddy, and this is me!'
    We pointed to the 4th person that had a B next to it and said 'who's that'?
    DS replied, 'oh thats our new baby'
    We looked at him puzzled and said 'new baby'? to which he replied, 'YES, because we are going to have one' in a very matter of fact tone.

I was surprised....did he pick up one what we are doing? or is it a sign LOL

It was just so sweet
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aww cute.. maybe he knows!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that is so cute...maybe he can just "sense" something or knows he is supposed to have a sibling? so adorable...these are moments that make having kids awesome
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When both my sister and myself where pregnant my older son kept on saying that she was having a girl and I was having a boy. I hoped it was the other way around but that's what happened.

My older son now sometimes just comes out with 'when we get our baby sister' phrases. I say well probably no more babies in our household but he insists we will and it will be a girl. He even calls the baby girl by her name as well and insists that this is her name!

Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part but its very weird as he comes out taking about his baby sister at very weird times! I dread him coming out with this around family as everyone knew how much I wanted a girl and if we do ttc I don't want anyone to know for as long as possible if/when I did get pregnant.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    apparently kids sometimes have a sixth sense? Hope they do and my DS is right - and yours aswell Jude
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year