Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Annie82, fingers crossed for a pink sticky bean keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

2. Thanks WannaGirl thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would u Aussie girls know where I can buy vaginal ph testers from? I know I can get them off the internet but any chemists or shops that stock? I just wanna go in there and grab a pack instead on ordering online. I'm from sydney btw if that helps
    2012 2013 2015 TTC Praying that I get my dream pink. Love my two blues and would love a pink to make my family complete. Praying Everday for God to send me a pink bundle!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a digital tester from dick smith for $50
    07 09 (opposite shettles) 12 (failed sway) Sway: Apr 13 Nov 13
    HT#1 cycle May 14 (SART) 1 XX but BFN from Aug 14 FET...we're going to HRC 2015, BFN Mar 15 also. 3 boys in my family- that's us!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Gals !!
    Mum of 1 gorgeous little man here. Hoping for a little girl next - DH only wants 2 children so it's all or nothing !!
    TTC mid august so starting LE tomorrow and hoping for some help - abit overwhelmed !!

I am taking
    - vitex
    - magnesium
    - calcium
    - folate 1500mg
    - sylk
    - acigel

Intending on skipping breakfast and then having Veggie soups for lunch / rice with veg and similar for dinner.
    Or salad sandwiches.. veg rissotto.
    and drowning in diet coke and cranberry teas.

I normally eat a high protein low carb diet, so the idea of this complete swap to low calorie low nutrition and empty carbs is a little daunting.

Any tips would be hugely appreciated. I am going to start DH on olive leaf and DTD once in fertile period with DH having a how bath and taking antihistamines.

Does this all sound somewhat ok?
    Last edited by ohsofaux; May 24th, 2016 at 07:04 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like a solid sway and if you don't have a history of any fertility issues and are less than 35 I'd recommend your attempt to be a couple of days before O. I know GD aren't big on timing but I think it's a helpful part of a sway. Anyway I think if you stick to it and have a diet very different to when you conceived your DS, you have a great chance of getting your pink bundle. I think some visualisation and a Pinterest board could help (worked for me). Best of luck!
    2010 2012 2015

7. Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you )

I'm struggling with the not eating breakfast thing. Can I skip dinner instead? I am always STARVING in the morning but can take or leave dinner.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would probably work. No studies on that but blood sugar would stay low, which is what the aim is. Otherwise a coffee or diet drink at breakfast? LE is SO hard but hang in there...
    2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a fab sway! I used to have a big coffee in the morning to try and help get me through to 11am when I'd have an early lunch. No disrespect to Gidget, but as far as visualization goes I know Atomic recommends pink swayers not to do those types of things as it can exacerbate our type A control freak personalities (which can sway boy) but it depends on the kind of person you are I guess! Best of luck xz
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. I'm not sure if this section of forum is still going...but I'm from Australia too. Northern NSW. I too am ttc a girl after my 2 beautiful boys! We are looking to start next month eeeekkkkk.....

I'm on the IG diet... But I am having a few more things. Skipping breakfast, having a glass of milk with aspartame around 10ish. Then having a meal after midday.... Something like rice with beans and broccoli and chicken, or plain pasta with Parma cheese. Dinner is similar. I also try and have another 2 glasses of milk and some yogurt with berries in there somewhere.

Supps.. I'm taking calcium and cranberry . Hubby is taking that also. I'm not really wanting to load up on supps. Do you think what we are taking is affective enough to sway girl?

How does the diet look? It's only been a few weeks.

Ph for hubby isn't great. Working on that with cranberry, aspartame, peppermint tea, and antihistamine. Is that enough to bring it down?

Mine is sitting at 5 too. Need to get it lower.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The IG diet is not what the ladies on this site prescribe to. Most on this site follow the LE diet when TTC a girl. Which means minimal dairy (if you must have some then it needs to be skim), no snacking in between meals, skip breakfast, vegetarian diet if possible, rice and pasta is OK but I'd limit the beans on the LE diet. As far as I know the ladies on here don't usually take calcium or cranberry supplements and we don't worry about pH at all.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast