Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venting

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Venting

A random acquaintance posted on FB that she is expecting her third and is 16 weeks. I totally raged on the inside. I think because the timing would have been so similar and I wanted to be the one making that announcement and because it is her third. I thought I had moved on but I guess not completely. I really hope my body plays along and it doesn't take too long to get pregnant again- I think will just make it much worse.

Sorry for the vent ladies. Sometimes this is just frustrating.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can understand junie, fb is a bad place for GD and for jealousy. Hoping your time will come very soon and it's your girl! Life can be difficult when we want something so badly. I have 3 fb friends who have announced in the last 3 weeks they are expecting girls. Another is going for an early gender scan on Sunday and I just know from her nub shot it will be another girl. Feel like I have no chance at getting what I want after everyone else is. I try to stay off fb when I'm feeling low. Sending hugs ((()))
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ugee! Don't worry this could be your girl!!!
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

4. Thanks Ugee thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfollow her. And anybody else who triggers these emotions. It helps sooo much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

6. Likes tarasue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good idea. I mean we aren't even close friends no reason for me to get updates!

sent using tapatalk
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister did that to me.... It's hard to unfriend her:/. I haven't been able to talk to her since she had an ultrasound and her baby was measuring past where mine was when I lost it. I was fine until my mom full of excitement came over to me beaming that her baby is measuring 7wks4days with a hb of 132! Yipee fuckin' do!! I just broke down and my mom was really apologetic after that. Since then no one has even spoke to me about her baby & I'm just keeping my distance from everyone. Hopefully we get pregnant soon so the jealousy and rage feelings go away!

Sorry you are experiencing this.
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tarasue you can unfollow somebody and keep them as a friend. That way you don't see their updates in your newsfeed but you can still view their profile if you want and can follow them again at anytime without them ever knowing the difference

Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

10. Likes tarasue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh I'm sorry hun. This is why I'm not on FB and won't be until I'm pregnant again. After my loss in 2012 I just can't bear to see babies or announcements. FB really is just AWFUL for those of us TTC, especially if we've had losses or are suffering from GD. Unfollow or take a break from FB completely, whatever you need to do to protect yourself emotionally.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's hard. I had a friend tell me how "you'll have to have another one soon" the month after my mc last year. She obviously didn't know. We were due about a week apart so every time I saw her growing bump I kept thinking, that's how I should be now. Also I was due Christmas day. No forgetting that date.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Venting

Quote Originally Posted by Babybeaublue View Post
    It's hard. I had a friend tell me how "you'll have to have another one soon" the month after my mc last year. She obviously didn't know. We were due about a week apart so every time I saw her growing bump I kept thinking, that's how I should be now. Also I was due Christmas day. No forgetting that date.
    That is really tough. I had my miscarriage Dec 22- Merry Christmas! There will always be reminders and the less we have from social media the better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast