Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    Thank you. I am very sorry for your loss as well. The length of the pregnancy is irrelevant when it comes to the heartbreak of loss. (((HUGS)))

I have taken it before. I used to spend over $100 a month on various herbs and supplements trying to get my body to ovulate. None of them had any effect at all except the vitex which just steadied my temps a bit (I know it was the vitex because my temps changed when I added it to the mix, after a time of course... didn't work overnight, and I phased out all the others and my temps remained steady)but still no ovulation. This is why it took me 2 years to conceive my first angel... lack of ovulation. My point being, I have nothing against it as it was the only herb I took that had any effect at all... BUT my doc offered clomid for TTC and I am thinking about taking him up on that offer and I don't believe you can take the two at the same time :/
    Forgive me I clicked edit post and not reply with quote ugh!
    You're totally right! A loss is heartbreaking at absolutely any stage
    I would jump on climid for sure, and I know you cannot take Vitex with it.. so totally take it, it sways pink!!! :xx: When are you going to try it!?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    SAME, but I'm hating April!!!! I conceived in April of '12 and lost it May 3 Just crazy.. So I'm hating on April but can't hate May because I luckily conceived right after. Gosh, so are you swaying with us or just charting and trying to conceive again?
    No common factor in conception months with me. My first loss, Riley, was our late christmas present (we found out we were expecting shortly after christmas) and this last loss, Kendall, was conceived in March.

Going to try swaying. TBH it is a bit overwhelming but the idea of the only girl we ever get being the one we didn't get to keep breaks my heart. We were looking into swaying before I got preg this last time but by some miracle we got preg without even trying (we were pre-TTC and all my signs had gone back to infertile when we DTD so I thought eggie was gone and surprise! Lol) so we never got a chance to do a solid sway. I was taking some sups, but that was about it... I don't know.. I have a post in the TTC a girl forum asking if I did something right or if I just got lucky, lol, but I don't know. This time we still aren't going to be doing a completely solid sway as I plan to start TTC asap. But I am hoping if I am super strict with myself once the swaying starts it will make a difference...
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

3. Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgive me I clicked edit post and not reply with quote ugh!
    You're totally right! A loss is heartbreaking at absolutely any stage
    I would jump on climid for sure, and I know you cannot take Vitex with it.. so totally take it, it sways pink!!! :xx: When are you going to try it!?
    We are waiting on test results that should be in next week and if everything comes back good on those then we are just waiting on my first PP AF at which point we have a green light. I had a D&C so we can't TTC right away because my body needs time to heal, so right now we are sitting at a red light for what seems like an eternity.
    Last edited by twointow83; May 29th, 2015 at 12:42 PM.
    Our family is complete

5. Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was trying to figure out what on earth you were talking about with the edit thing... I see it now, lol, and no problem
    Our family is complete

7. Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    No common factor in conception months with me. My first loss, Riley, was our late christmas present (we found out we were expecting shortly after christmas) and this last loss, Kendall, was conceived in March.

Going to try swaying. TBH it is a bit overwhelming but the idea of the only girl we ever get being the one we didn't get to keep breaks my heart. We were looking into swaying before I got preg this last time but by some miracle we got preg without even trying (we were pre-TTC and all my signs had gone back to infertile when we DTD so I thought eggie was gone and surprise! Lol) so we never got a chance to do a solid sway. I was taking some sups, but that was about it... I don't know.. I have a post in the TTC a girl forum asking if I did something right or if I just got lucky, lol, but I don't know. This time we still aren't going to be doing a completely solid sway as I plan to start TTC asap. But I am hoping if I am super strict with myself once the swaying starts it will make a difference...
    Okay, If I remember right though clomid sways all by itself, and you don't do the girl diet. But atomic can correct me if I'm wrong here because you need to know what to do! I hope that everything looks good for you next week and you can try as soon as AF is over. Best of luck and please stick around!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, If I remember right though clomid sways all by itself, and you don't do the girl diet. But atomic can correct me if I'm wrong here because you need to know what to do! I hope that everything looks good for you next week and you can try as soon as AF is over. Best of luck and please stick around!
    Really? I'd love to know, but she seems pretty busy and I don't want to bother her :/ It's all quite confusing to me lol. I read stickys that recommend this and that and then I read a reply that says not to take those because they are dangerous or don't sway well. Plus clomid changes the game on sups too as I know I can't take vitex or SP with it but I don't know which I CAN take, if any. I really need to just buy a plan so I can have it spelled out for me lol, but with my loss, missed work for hubby (I don't work as I was let go when I got preg with Kendall) and subsequent med bills it just isn't in the budget right now. I know she says she will help anyone regardless of plan purchase but I feel bad asking a thousand questions and not paying. This is her job and I know I wouldn't want to work for free, you know? I just wish my brain would get with the program already, lol.
    Our family is complete

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you do the girl diet when on Clomid.

I cannot keep up with support threads and I only just luckily clicked on this. If you aren't sure about something it really helps people ask me the question instead of relying on me to read every single post in every single thread when I literally can't do that.

Twointow, PLEASE PLEASE ask me questions. Please don't worry about bothering me, I would much rather you asked me a question than TTC not on the girl diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Thanks twointow83 thanked for this post
    Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, you do the girl diet when on Clomid.

I cannot keep up with support threads and I only just luckily clicked on this. If you aren't sure about something it really helps people ask me the question instead of relying on me to read every single post in every single thread when I literally can't do that.

Twointow, PLEASE PLEASE ask me questions. Please don't worry about bothering me, I would much rather you asked me a question than TTC not on the girl diet.
    I didn't want to thread jack so I sent you a message atomic
    Our family is complete

13. Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby danced an hour and a half ago. Left side light cramping in uterus. Have not peed on another stick! lol
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *fingers crossed* and prayers!
    Our family is complete

16. Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast