Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish I had answers for you hun (((HUGS))) Did you start bleeding again or something?
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    Wish I had answers for you hun (((HUGS))) Did you start bleeding again or something?
    No, I peed on a stick and the line faded to almost nothing.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry (((HUGS)))
    Our family is complete

4. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No more vitex. I know it seemed to work the last time but in the years since then I have seen it cause nothing but trouble in this type of scenario.

I totally understand the temptation that there has to be something to DO or fix but your body is already trying to do that. The more you do and take the worse it tends to get. Everythign that has the potential to fix a cycle also has the potential to mess it up and even things that seemed to work in the past can do this because the issue is not always the same thing. I am finding that the more people take, the longer things take to correct themselves.

I know you prob. already mentioned this but one more time, what is your cycle doing - length and how long is LP?? The reason why people don't get pg while nursing is due to prolactin and USUALLY if your cycle is normal, your prolactin is not preventing pregnancy any more. Prolactin and weird cycles when nursing go together, if the cycle is normal-ish then it is very likley that nursing has nothing to do with why you haven't conceived.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Likes twointow83, Dreamofpink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree it may be time to drop vitex. I didn't realize you are still nursing so that puts a kink in the chain of what I am about to say but I'll say it and you do what you will with it. It took forever and a day to conceive my second. My cycles were whacked to the Nth degree. After I lost him my cycles couldn't have been much better between then and conceiving my third. There is something about pregnancy that seems to fix the hormonal wasteland of crap cycles, if only for a short time. So, you may come to discover, being not-to-far out from a confirmed loss, and now a suspected loss (I say suspected not because I am trying to down play your pain. Nothing could be further from the truth! But rather because you never got blood work to confirm it) you might find that your cycles might be just fine without vitex.

Also, and this is just my thinking, feel free the tell me to shove it where the sun don't shine But after 2 losses, I would really start to wonder if the vitex is doing more harm than good. Remind me why you take the vitex? Do you not O without it? Cycle length? Cycle regularity??
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry butterfly! I had two chemicals after my 12 week loss and thought the universe was so awful and mean. I am guessing it was just because my body wasnt ready to handle a pregnancy but ugh it sucked! Totally unfair. Wishing you the best...hoping you get pregnant again super soon with a sticky bean!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

9. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are pretty quiet lately. How is everything going? How are you feeling?
    Last edited by twointow83; June 26th, 2015 at 12:14 PM.
    Our family is complete

11. Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry ladies I didn't mean to leave you all hanging. Things have been very emotional in my world.. first this crap and then my bro was diagnosed with brain cancer and they operated on him, removed it, and now treating him and now we are preparing to celebrate my first born's bday. Anyway.. today was a BIG day for me. Hubby opened the door for me to open up to him. First I made him promise that it wouldn't change our intimacy, because since I got pregnant he's let go, and we have an amaaazing sex life the past few months and, I didn't want to lose it because we are so much closer and connected now! Plus I did not want to have it affect him, and of course I wanted to just get pregnant again right away.. But maan it was nice to finally bawl in his arms and let him know what's going on the past 3ish months and release ALL that pain!! My loss.. our baby gone.. how I saw it intact and took pictures. Then about my following chemical preg. So three days ago I was feeling symptoms again.. and then the blood started *SIGH*.. so I'm bleeding like a period and have the left side corpus luteum cyst pain thing going on.. the same I felt when I was pregnant 3 months back. So I 'm stumped. Boobs hurt and all.. now I'm in limbo once again. But today I told God.. "I'm so glad I was able to let go and reveal to my hubby and he's accepted it, but now, I'm just done. I'm so tired of this..I can't handle what's going on.. I just accept it. When my baby is meant to stick it will stick. But in the meantime I just can't live like this day to day so I'm trying not to. I'm giving all this to you now. I accept your will." Hubby said we can get pregnant again, so I hope we can. I hope he doesn't flip and change his mind. *knocks on wood* No vitex of course that's off the table, but I still take all my other supplements. I'll keep you ladies updated if anything else happens or I need to record something. Thanks for all your support!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

13. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad to hear from you and hear that you were able to get it all out AND that hubby is on board!! So sorry to hear about your brother and the bleeding (((hugs))) *fingers crossed* and prayers for a sticky BFP. You deserve some happiness (((more hugs)))

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Our family is complete

15. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hun you've been through so much, it's crazy! Big big hugs to you lovie! I haven't been on for a while either, so much going on here as well and I just needed a break from this whole baby thing. Just wanted to let you know I took your advice and went and got a roze quartz necklace. Was thinking of you when i bought it and am now sending you positive vibes and negative ioins for a healthy pink stickie bean!!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

17. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast