Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aaaw so happy all is well! I think it's a girl as well! Two boys and two girls, what a dream come true!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

2. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana-Alicia View Post
    Aaaw so happy all is well! I think it's a girl as well! Two boys and two girls, what a dream come true!
    Thank you sweet lady! I really hope so, that would be amazing! For my DD to have a sister..wOw!!! I already feel like I'm so lucky as it is!
    So when does your swaying adventure begin?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So ladies I am officially morning sick. It's been going on for the past couple days but It's not too bad, but still sucks ugh. Eating seems to help a lot though.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

5. Likes mommymachine, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    So ladies I am officially morning sick. It's been going on for the past couple days but It's not too bad, but still sucks ugh. Eating seems to help a lot though.
    Um... congrats? Lol. I never know if morning sickness would be considered a "congrats" or an "I'm sorry" lol. Hopefully bean isn't being too tough on you.

🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

7. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm with Two^^^ Yay?!?!?! for morning sickness!!! I am super duper glad your pregnancy is progressing well!!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

9. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so happy for you! This is awesome and hopefully you can feel better soon! It's funny- only when pregnant are we so happy to be so sick !!!

11. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're all right! As tough as it is, I remember my doctor's sheer delight when I told him I was morning sick when I was pregnant with my DD he said it means "happy healthy thriving baby!" So I'll just remember this when the really really bad time comes.. it is just around the corner.

DS#3 Arrived in April

13. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX and TX too!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Thanks Butterfly Spirit thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So this is something I had to come tell you ladies! So earlier I was getting ready to bathe my DD, and my tummy was showing and so standing there I pointed where my baby is and asked her- totally NOT expecting her to say anything really or understand.. I said:

"What's in there?" and she said "Sisters" I was like.... "what? REALLY???" and laughed. I'm not kidding. I never told her anything. I asked her before my loss last time and she didn't say much of anything.. must have sensed it but anyway. So I called DH in and had her do it again and she said "sisters" and DH said "Awwww you're so cute, is there a sister in there? and she said "yeah! sisters" I kept asking her all throughout our bath because I couldn't resist. She didn't change her answer. Just craziness! I have to catch that on camcorder.. so later on I was teasing DH.. "So.. what are you going to do if there are two in there?" and he said "I wouldn't do anything, because there's nothing I can do about it!" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL And I told him how the boys knew they had a sister in the early weeks when I found out I was prego with her.

I did have the thought a couple weeks ago, and I didn't know why so when she indicated there was more than one with an S I just couldn't believe it!

So now, my curiosity is pushing me to get an U/S. Trying to decide on that. at 7 weeks it would be detectable with HB or should I wait beyond that?
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; August 30th, 2015 at 11:36 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

17. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    So this is something I had to come tell you ladies! So earlier I was getting ready to bathe my DD, and my tummy was showing and so standing there I pointed where my baby is and asked her- totally NOT expecting her to say anything really or understand.. I said:

"What's in there?" and she said "Sisters" I was like.... "what? REALLY???" and laughed. I'm not kidding. I never told her anything. I asked her before my loss last time and she didn't say much of anything.. must have sensed it but anyway. So I called DH in and had her do it again and she said "sisters" and DH said "Awwww you're so cute, is there a sister in there? and she said "yeah! sisters" I kept asking her all throughout our bath because I couldn't resist. She didn't change her answer. Just craziness! I have to catch that on camcorder.. so later on I was teasing DH.. "So.. what are you going to do if there are two in there?" and he said "I wouldn't do anything, because there's nothing I can do about it!" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL And I told him how the boys knew they had a sister in the early weeks when I found out I was prego with her.

I did have the thought a couple weeks ago, and I didn't know why so when she indicated there was more than one with an S I just couldn't believe it!

So now, my curiosity is pushing me to get an U/S. Trying to decide on that. at 7 weeks it would be detectable with HB or should I wait beyond that?
    Not sure only ever had singletons, but good luck!

🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

19. Likes Butterfly Spirit liked this post
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast