Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Neither test is positive. It's normal for them to get a little darker and a little lighter.

I would hve attempt just to cover bases but keep testing
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your OPKs could hover around that darkness for a week or more so I wouldn't necessarily read too much into it. For the record, following early losses my O was usually on time, counting the first day of full flow as CD1.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If i count from first day of bleeding as cd1 then im about due to o soon, gotten alot darker today but still not positive yet

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi im 41 and got pregnant of my 4 child in may 2016 after a miscarriage of 5 weeks on december 2014. Please check that you dont have a pregnancy posite too becase as you know lh also detect pregnancy hormones and are used many time to detect early pregnancy when pregnanvy test still say negative. Im saying this and i say it does not have to be your case in anyway. Just in case to let you know that i thought all was over when star my period on december 2014 as it was too little any doctor sent me an ultrasound. I tried as said here to get pregnant the following month without waiting. I was tracking with temperature chart so i notice that was too strange and idfficult to follow some spots durong month temperature like showing ovulatiok then not... ups and downs but..as i read than sometimes its normal to need some month to regulate after miscarriege i thought was ok. But che the date : had miscarriage december 2014 and march 2015 started one of my normal periods and march 12 when still having my period had great pain like contraction and my period didnt stopped. After 20 days of not stopping i went to emergencies. Its was too strange to be my cycles still so bad as i used to be regular 28 days. So i.mentioned a doctor the problema and told me to do a pregnancy test. I thought he could be crazy making me do a pregnancy test after many month of miscarriage and many periods and bleeding and trying to check in urine not blood...but well i did it for my surprise it was still positive... there they told me that that pain days ago was when finally ended losing baby still i was retaining somwthing like sack or something. So after that had to do many blood test till it go down and down till negative. Still was 12 after so many months. Abd git many ultrasound checking if not rests. Then all got normal for the following month and period. So saying surely not your case but please all that have miscarriage asked your doctor to be check fully and not give all to nature. Mostly if you want to keep looking for baby next month. Our bodys have to be in healthy conditions and doctors sometime dont pay to much attention and say its normal go home and not. So have to be cared by a doctor. All my blessings for you and wish you a soon a healthy baby. Hugs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12