Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NP said if I don't start by Thursday, she wants bloodwork. She thinks we may have missed the window which i blame on my delayed flight. 😠 She said we also should have kept going on CD16. I travel a ton for work (5 states). She was surprised that doc put me on clomid and not femara. Why is that? She also said to take it right when my period starts so that would be CD1. Interesting? Any thoughts? so that would be CD1. Interesting? Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok can you please explain a couple things for me?

1)Missed what window?

2)Kept going on CD 16 - with BD?? Yes, I do agree with that totally and I urge EVERYONE who is on any fertility medication to keep going at the least with every 4 days (or even 3) after when you think you have ovulated. I actually think it is possible that you still have not Oed and urge you to pick it up with e4d from here on in in case.

Femara is better than Clomid for those over 38 or so. but I have seen a few people do ok on Clomid even into their 40's and since a lot of docs won't even give you Femara, I did not mention that simply because I thought it was entirely possible you'd respond to the Clomid. Sometimes I feel like I just cause more stress for people saying "oh but Femara is better" since many people do fine on the Clomid anyway and many docs will not prescribe Femara. I'm glad they are changing it for you, though. I think we'll see better results with it.

I have only 1-2 times heard of someone starting the meds that early, I believe it is because of your thick lining and yes this makes perfect sense to me in your situation. She's trying to get that estrogen blocked before the lining can overgrow, and then the lack-then-surge of E will trigger O before the lining can recover. Very savvy doc!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123