Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: molar pregnancy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

molar pregnancy

I found out a few days ago I have a complete molar pregnancy. I am devastated to say the least. I've been crying for days. I feel so cheated and gross to have thought I was pregnant all this time and instead I've been growing a mass. Always I was wondering if anyone else has had a molar pregnancy before?? I am curious how long you waited before trying again and did you have to have chemotherapy? ? I'm understanding my chances are about 1 in 10??

I'm so gutted after a miscarriage and now this. I'm having a hard time moving on. Maybe I will feel better after the mass is removed next week. Ugh. I hate to say this but why me!!??
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to read this Hun I have no advice but I am sending hugs ((())) xx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry. Why would you need chemotherapy? Did you already have testing? I didn't think cancer can develop until after it is removed and tissue remains???

Once it is removed, they will likely test your HCG levels for a period of time. 6 months to a year I think is generally recommended time to wait after a complete molar but your doctor should talk specifics with you.

I'm very sorry.

From what I have read it's a 1 or 2 in 100 chance of it happening again, so pretty rare.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They thought a friend had a molar. They thought it wasn't in the Womb. She had 4 chemo's and was adviced not to get pg for a year.

In the end they came to the conclusion it was a mc and her body cleaned it up herself. Horrible time it was. (Wich gave her green light to get pg. She got a girl after that.)

The info I got recommended 1 chemo after removing cause they can't see if the flocs were moving around. 1 chemo Should lower risks dramaticly.

I feel badly for you. Hope they great you Well! And this soon will be just a black page in a otherwise very beautifull book
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuthin. I was told about 1 in 10 women have regrowth issues after initial removal and that requires chemo. Not sure how accurate those numbers are...I was hoping for lower numbers.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know a girl who had a molar and had to have chemo - I remember her saying at the time how unlucky she must be as molar rare but for her to need chemo was even unluckier - please be assured her story turned out great and she went on to have another healthy happy baby.
    2004 + 2007 + 2008
    + 2015

Due August 2018... hoping

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, Rosie. Sorry to hear this. Sending you loads of love and healing.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Rosie, how awfully unfair. *hugs*

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie. Was just thinking about you today - hope u are doing and feeling better and hopefully have a clear picture of things. We miss you around here
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie, just stopping by to let you know I'm thinking of you. We miss you.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast