Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Omg I think I'm going to be sick.

So I feel super uncomfortable getting pregnant without a period first after my d&c. We have been using condoms religiously and I'm taking ovulation tests. Yesterday my test was stark white and we were far away any condoms...they were all the way upstairs haha. We had sex in the heat of the moment last night and I didn't think much of it since my opk was sooo negative and it's always a super gradual darkening to get to the positve. Well today...The opk was positive! How can that happen ?! I feel so sick now. I surely will get pregnant. ..I always do and I'm sure it will be another miscarriage. I'm just kicking myself...I'm so mad and so scared now. I had really bad ovary pains the night before but thought it was a cyst since my opks were so light and the last time my.ovaries hurt that bad was when I had a cyst. Ugh. I should have known. Do I have any chance of this baby sticking if I do fall pregnant?!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Rosie, I know this may sound silly but I believe if if was meant to be, it's meant to be. I think you have every chance of it sticking.
    I know how worried u must be esp given how tough the last few weeks have been, but ur young and most likely recover well, plus ur body will know what it can handle so if it's the right time, I'm sure it will go ur way. Hopefully ur 2ww goes quickly xx hugs xo
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks oncue. I know I should believe that if the baby sticks it's because my body is ready. I'm just so terrified of another loss and I feel like this ups my chances. I'd be scared either way tgough...even if this was 3 months from now. My only sway is the oops.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this has been an awful few months for you but you have very reason in the world to believe this baby will be very healthy. Don't freak out until you get the BFP!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think if it sticks, it's meant to be. I know you were determined not to sway, maybe this is your "pink nonsway" falling in your lap?

Either way, I wish you nothing but the best. After all you've been through, you deserve a STICKY, healthy, pink bean
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My cousin had a very healthy baby right after her d&c. She had no idea she was pregnant. She just thought her period was off due to the procedure. She found out at 10 weeks that she was pregnant. She had a healthy baby girl after 2 boys.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Rosie, I'm thinking of you hun. I understand how scary the thought of another loss must seem after everything you've been through. Like Lilith said, maybe it's "meant to be" to take the stress out of TTC again and swaying/not swaying.

Whatever will be will be now, so try not to stress (easier said than done I know) and take some time out to do something relaxing for yourself. You deserve it after everything.

And I have everything crossed that if you do get an oopsie BFP that it's your sticky pink bean. xxx
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. After having a few hours to think about it I am at peace with it. If I get pregnant I'm pray it's my pinky but mostly that it sticks!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have much advice other than if it's not going to stick it probably will happen before your periods even due!
    I say wait the full 2 weeks, no early testing and then you will know for sure!
    Remember oops do work in some peoples favour!!!
    Fingers and toes crossed that either yiu are with a pink sticky or you get to try the way you wanted next cycle

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It happens. I know it's crazy but it happens (and that's why no one uses them as birth control devices LOL) But don't panic just yet, it may be a faker.

Yes, you 100% absolutely totally can have a healthy successful pregnancy. TONS of people TTC the first month after a loss and even D and C, it's never even been proven that D and C even raises risks of miscarriage. IT's something that doctors tell people just to be on the safe side.

FX for best possible outcome whatever that may be.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast