Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Still No O

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you guys think a B vitamin might help to balance hormones? I don't want to add anything that will delay O any more, but just thinking out loud. I've been looking into acupuncture and chiropractic care too, just any thing to kind of help, even just a bit. I've been so tired lately and no libido, so I know something is wrong, I just don't know how to fix it. Or if I'm just so tired because I'm sad and frustrated.

I counted the random 98.2 temp as a fluke and marked it on my chart as such. Trying to stay positive!
    Last edited by TaytumJ; March 23rd, 2015 at 10:58 AM.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel acupuncture really helped me to conceive. I went to a community based acupuncture- POCA, and they have clinics all over the US. They charge based on a sliding scale- $15-35 per treatment. They are all trained practitioners and trained by POCA. Just google POCA clinics and select locate a clinic! It's cheap, relaxing, and helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info, XX! I just looked it up - no clinics in Iowa. I found a pretty good clinic in my area, I just don't know if I can swing $75 a week for the next three months? I know one treatment probably won't do the trick. I will need to talk to DH and see what he thinks as well. Do you go weekly XX?
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went the recommended twice a week for three months, but I got my BFP at month two.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So hopefully it won't take too many sessions to get something moving! Just looking to do anything that might help get hormones back balanced.

DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

6. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TaytumJ- if you just selected your state, that doesn't always work. If you select Illinois, none come up too. I had to type in my city for the one I go to, to come up.

Try searching again!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even when I type in Des Moines it shows there aren't any in the area (that would be the biggest city near me). Super bummed. Just frustrating waiting and waiting and waiting and still no O. I think my cycle has gone back to square one now. Seems like CM is more sticky than anything. By April 6th when I have a day off work I'll be 40-some CD. Hopefully doctor will feel that's enough to maybe prescribe something or take a look at other options.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

9. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234