Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Two, in the chart you posted, I'm guessing you probably Oed a day earlier on CD18. Or possibly much later on CD23, but I think that's less likely. Also, most often when you have more than 3 days of positive OPKs in a row, O occurs on the day before the last positive.
    Yeah, the missing temps don't help, but the point was to show that my chart wasn't exactly clear as a bell in defining O, but it was enough that I knew I did. For a long time I had O set on CD 23 (I had to override it because FF never gave me crosshairs) but after looking at it again recently I came to the conclusion above. I agree that it was likely the day before but I hesitate to put crosshairs where a temp isn't available so I marked it as is. My other clomid chart has next to nothing in it. I was kinda "over" TTC and need a break from it all but didn't want to stop trying so I didn't really chart much, basically just AF and one day of CM. So, the chart I posted is all I have for reference as far as what happened last time.

Oh, and whether the OPK will ever tell me anything or not I finally have another sign that O will be soon. My CP has been soft, high, open for a few days and my CM has been confusing at best but as of this evening I have EWCM. Does nothing to tell me when O will be... I've gone days, sometimes over a week, with EWCM before I O'd but at least it is something!
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Hitme I hope you O soon. Two, you as well. I typically O late and my O is very unpredictable so I understand your frustration.
    Thank you it is SO frustrating. Here's today's, I still have trace ewcm (unlike last cycle where I had gobs of it) so I don't think I missEd the window. Temps are still down too (the did rise with Clomid last month while on, and then lowered/stabilized, then shifted as you'd expect so I HOPE that trend continues and temping is something I can rely on, but I'll take what atomic said too.
    Two I don't think you missed it either...

Here is my test from yesterday and today so I think LH is on the rise (top is yesterday)

And my charts from last cycle and this current one

Sorry for thread crashing Two, Im hoping our similar experiences can help eachother out, and atomic and maidens helpful advice is always appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    Thank you it is SO frustrating. Here's today's, I still have trace ewcm (unlike last cycle where I had gobs of it) so I don't think I missEd the window. Temps are still down too (the did rise with Clomid last month while on, and then lowered/stabilized, then shifted as you'd expect so I HOPE that trend continues and temping is something I can rely on, but I'll take what atomic said too.
    Two I don't think you missed it either...

Here is my test from yesterday and today so I think LH is on the rise (top is yesterday)

Sorry for thread crashing Two, Im hoping our similar experiences can help eachother out, and atomic and maidens helpful advice is always appreciated.

Looks that way to me too!! Everything is crossed for you. No, you didn't thread crash at all! I posted this thread because several of us were having issues. This is as much your thread, and the other's, as it is mine Most ppl don't follow the support threads so I figured posting and asking would be the most efficient way to get answers for all of us
    Our family is complete

4. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds/looks pretty promising, Two & Hitme! I think Two will likely O around CD16 and Hitme, any day now.

Hitme's chart is an excellent example of clear O despite meds. Thanks for posting that!

it was so tempting to take Clomid this cycle myself just to see how I respond but it would be a waste since I don't have a new donor yet.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

6. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you find your donor soon!
    My lh was stronger this morning - by the time hubby rolls in it should be positive.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitme-Yeah, I'd say you are definitely rounding the corner to a +!! Yay!

It's hard for me to remember when ppl don't have a signature or something that says, so don't hate me , but remind me are you TTC Pink or blue? Thinking pink, but not 100%

Maiden- Unless I get a + OPK today I am still thinking CD 17, but either way I'd be happy! Either way is several days sooner than my usual O time. I just hope we catch the egg and I get a BFP! Today is CD 14 and we BD'd on CD 12 and we are due to BD again the 16th. I am thinking we will make that one an am BD (hubby is off that day so we have options ) just in case I do O on CD 16, but we'll see how it plays out.
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Swaying pink, and thought my profile said so! I better go have a look. The Clomid im on is just for swaying pink or twins lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I almost never look at profiles :/ Mostly just to PM... I think we talked about this in the 2 WW thread but I am not taking clomid to TTC twins but I am certainly not opposed GG twins would be like a dream come true GB twins would be awesome too I'll be thrilled with whatever we get, as long as he/she/they are healthy though. I only want sticky, healthy bean(s), I'd like to keep what is left of my sanity lol, so no more losses for me (like I have any control over that, but I am sure you know what I mean).

I was just wondering because of the whole one attempt thing with a girl vs making like bunnies for boys lol. Here is hoping your one attempt catches the eggie
    Our family is complete

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123