Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still nothing. I'm so worried that somehow I missed it. My line is pretty darned faint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nada.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yup, looks familiar. My lines today have been the lightest yet so maybe that is a good sign that they are going to start working right?! I really hope you didn't miss your window If it helps any, I didn't O until CD 19 the last time I was on clomid. What days are you taking it again?
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3-7 I've heard it can be late - and that's fine with me! I am really hoping my luteal phase is normal this cycle though....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitme I hope you O soon. Two, you as well. I typically O late and my O is very unpredictable so I understand your frustration.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

6. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Hitme I hope you O soon. Two, you as well. I typically O late and my O is very unpredictable so I understand your frustration.
    Thanks. The late part doesn't really bug me. I mean I got on clomid to fix the late O problem among other reasons but I am used to a late O. For me, an O at CD 16 is something to friggin' celebrate because it doesn't happen too often lol. I kinda already figured I wouldn't O until around CD 17 (supposedly you are supposed to O 5-10 days after your last dose and CD 17 would be day 10 for me). The OPKs being all over the map is what was bugging me. Seriously, if I wasn't charting (to see that my temp hasn't shifted) and if my CM/CP wasn't still SHOW I would be very concerned that we missed our window. Yesterday and again this morning the OPKs aren't stark white like normal but they are the lightest they have been all cycle, so I am hoping they are finally starting to behave, lol. Either way we went back to E4D... as much as it stresses me out to have zero control over the timing of BD, the idea of missing our window because of OPKs not working right is 10x worse.
    Our family is complete

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Temping is not accurate in Clomid cycles. I've seen it happen repeatedly, and I stand by it. RE's also verify it. It may be accurate for some people, and not for others. Accurate for some people and not accurate for others means INACCURATE because you do not know if you are in the group that is getting reliable results or not. Temping is not a good way to monitor ovultion on Clomid even if it works perfectly for you normally.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Temping is not accurate in Clomid cycles. I've seen it happen repeatedly, and I stand by it. RE's also verify it. It may be accurate for some people, and not for others. Accurate for some people and not accurate for others means INACCURATE because you do not know if you are in the group that is getting reliable results or not. Temping is not a good way to monitor ovultion on Clomid even if it works perfectly for you normally.
    So, how are we supposed to know for sure we O'd then? Esp if we can't necessarily trust OPKs 100%, even though OPKs only show the potential for O, as you know. But if we can't trust either the what do we go by?

I know last time I took C my temps were a little less clear cut but they were good enough for me to know for sure I'd O'd... even if my temps didn't pin it down to an exact day(I'll attach a pic of a C cycle the last time I took it so you can see what I mean). This time my temps took a shot of crazy juice lol.... still hoping for something to show I O'd though.
    Attachment 25954
    Last edited by twointow83; July 2nd, 2015 at 01:36 PM.
    Our family is complete

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I agree temping isn't accurate for everyone on Clomid, but I've observed that to be a small minority. If you add a trigger that is much more likely to mess up temps but still doesn't always or even usually.

What I've noticed is that temps are often DIFFERENT in medicated cycles, for ex. overall higher, different pattern than is typical, etc but that temps still align with O most of the time. I've looked through many hundreds of medicated charts and usually there is a temp shift on a day that makes sense in light of other data.
    Last edited by maidentomother; July 2nd, 2015 at 07:33 PM.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two, in the chart you posted, I'm guessing you probably Oed a day earlier on CD18. Or possibly much later on CD23, but I think that's less likely. Also, most often when you have more than 3 days of positive OPKs in a row, O occurs on the day before the last positive.

My Ovulation Chart

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast