Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Delete

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic - You've always been very encouraging and supportive about how important it is to maintain or gain weight with a low BMI. Thank you! You're also very good to suggest any women struggling with diet should only switch to vegetarian and not change anything else. That's excellent advice, but I think some have struggled to fully follow it. Also, is it possible that some women maybe can't get pregnant as a vegetarian? I don't know... eating the two servings of fish per week seems to have been pretty important for me.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Emotions View Post
    I wish you all the best, onelastsway. I don't know what else you've posted since this forum, but I want to encourage you to follow your instincts in terms of caring for yourself and your body. I don't believe the government's minimum nutritional recommendations are necessarily adequate for every woman trying to conceive. For some of us, in some circumstances, it may not be enough. That said they probably are fine for the majority of us, but if you've been struggling with your BMI and your luteal phase, then it sounds like that's a sign to be more gentle on yourself. Fortunately, according to my doctor, any diet harm to fertility is unlikely to be permanent.

I wish you and your family good health, a healthy new baby, and resolution for your gender desire.
    Thank you and you too. That's great news about your fertility and I'm sure you will get that positive soon. This month my cycle seems much better - no delayed ovulation, much better temps, longer luteal phase but staring at another negative test this morning is pretty disheartening. I'm guessing it can't be the low BMI or diet now because everything seems right with my cycle so now I think we need to consider ways to improve chances of conception without ruining my sway.

Atomic - Which bits are best to drop/change to help me conceive with the least effect on my sway - jump and dump, one attempt or no orgasm? Is there anything else? My timing this month of 48 hours before O was actually quite good if you research chances of conception, I also had quite a bit of EWCM so I'm not sure what else to do. Both boys conceived first month of trying - 1st with 3 attempts in fertile period, 2nd with two.

4. Likes Complex Emotions liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelastsway View Post
    Which bits are best to drop/change to help me conceive with the least effect on my sway - jump and dump, one attempt or no orgasm?
    I know this was intended for Atomic, but I know she'll tell you to DROP DUMP & JUMP IMMEDIATELY! It really cuts odds of conception and doesn't even seem to be much of a sway anyway.

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Drop J and D (or just extend it longer)and personally I'd go to e4d instead of one attempt. Orgasm I seriously doubt does anything in and of itself to sway and may help boost odds of conception.

During the time you are J and D try laying part of that time on your belly.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Emotions View Post
    Atomic - You've always been very encouraging and supportive about how important it is to maintain or gain weight with a low BMI. Thank you! You're also very good to suggest any women struggling with diet should only switch to vegetarian and not change anything else. That's excellent advice, but I think some have struggled to fully follow it. Also, is it possible that some women maybe can't get pregnant as a vegetarian? I don't know... eating the two servings of fish per week seems to have been pretty important for me.
    Yes, and that is the reason why I have people add in the serving of fish if they like it, red meat if they don't, and occasionally both. I also have anyone who shows signs switch to PCOS Diet which has meat in if too, since the issue for some people is that they'll get too many carbs as vegetarians.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes Complex Emotions liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123