Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother after 35

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You know, the main point I went there was guarantee!!! I agree that it is not the best country, not as developed as USA for example but they give real guarantees. I know other clinics which "have 80% success rate" and you go there, you did 5-7-9 ivf attempts and nothing...no result, at all, zero and there are 7 women like you with the same zero result after several attempts. Some clinics just lie to attract ppl. It is pity.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know, I'm not so stupid to believe in everything like this. Looks like some super place where all infertile woman become pregnant. It is funny you know? I agree that if to choose between child and conditions all of us will choose child and it doesn't matter where do u live and what do u eat. But I'm not sure if all this process is so easy.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it is your right not to believe. it is ok to be suspicious in such things. I also didn't believe at first but just we with DH decided to risk...it was our chance and we used it. It depend on the desire...I had dreams abt the child, I was thinking abt it all the time and taking this "guarantee package" was like lucky ticket.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know, maybe you really succeed and I'm happy for you! It is great if it is truth. Can you give me some more inf. links to the site or coordinates with whom I can talk?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Leticia, I just googled the clinic as I have a friend irw, who is desperate for a baby, having failed IVF three times in the UK and a guarantee package would be perfect for her. Here's a link and they do seem to offer a guaranteed package with donor eggs for just under 10,000 Euro which is very cheap. They also appear to offer an all inclusive surrogacy packages for 30,000 Euro, which could obviuosly help some people on this site.

********* - Center for Reproductive Medicine

Obviously, the one downside of the clinic is its location in the Ukraine, so quite worrying travelling there given everything going on at the moment.

Would be interested to hear how anyone gets on contacting them as will pass the details to my friend.

I

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Leticia yes, i can give you coordinates of the manager we worked with. Here is her fb page https://www.facebook.com/liticia.ganzales, phone:+308953726569, e-mil:*********ua@mail.ru, site: ********* - Center for Reproductive Medicine
    It is the manager who helped us a lot and answered all our questions, so think you may ask her if you want to know smth. Hope it will help youXXX

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Felicidad. I really mailed the manager and searched through their site ********* - Center for Reproductive Medicine, think clinic is not bad as for me but still I don't completely believe))) as for me I more believe for example clinics in Spain. I know IEGRA clinic, they proved egg donation services on the very high level.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are more clinics in europe (czech republic for example) who offer donor eggs and even donor embryos. I don't know if they do genderselection on the embryo too if you like.....

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    of course, there are a lot of clinics all over the Europe which provides egg donation and surrogacy services. All of them are different. Think the process of choosing the clinic is a personal choice bcz for each couple different things play important roles. If to talk about egg donation for us it was important that ********* clinic works only with fresh material and one donor is matched only with one recipient. All donors are young woman, so we had more chances to get pregnant.
    @Leticia IEGRA clinic is also good one, I've heard abt it too. If you don't believe Ukrainian service you can for sure go to Spain)))

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I contacted the clinic but unfortunate they don't perform PGD so you can't test chromosomes for diseases or gender.....

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast