Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

After opinions on my OPK'S.

As the title suggests, I am after opinions. The pic is of an OPK I did this morning and one I did yesterday afternoon.

Is one darker or are they the same? If you think one is darker, please indicate which one you think is darker

TIA
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The same.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Neither test line looks darker than the control line. Hope that helps xx
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Top was from yesterday afternoon. Bottom is from this morning.

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bottom looks a tad darker. i would back these up with a digital to get a clear positive though.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same. The bottom is less dry, that makes it appear darker. Is this your first time using those OPKs? What time of day are you testing?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boom, I think you may be right. I did an OPK later in the day (around 3pm) and it was a slight shade darker.

Maidentomother, It's not the first time using the OPK's. It is, however a new batch. I am not feeling terribly confident in them and I don't have a digital OPK. It's also hard to pick when my LH will be at it's peak. Times I usually test are around 7am (when very close to O) 10-11am, 3pm and if needed later in the day. I have had +OPK's several times early in the morning which is why I test so early. I think doing so many nightshifts has buggered up by cycle.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was always told to use afternoon wee. And try not to drink or wee for a couple of hours in advance. Saying that I didn't have a single positive OPK last month.
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think they both look the same. I always used the digital ones because I always had a hard time reading the lines. I would usually test at 12:00 pm and 8 or 9 pm

2007 2008 2012

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast