Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just heard and saw my baby is a girl!
    After following the girl diet for a few weeks, i got sick and when recovering i craved food. All food. I decided to eat what i want and see what happens..
    The relevant things i can say about food:
    lots of bread, sugar, eating all day, little snacks at a time. So lots of bloodsugar peaks but also a lot of dips.
    No meat,also not a lot of other protein.
    No exercise.
    Daily prenatal vitamins.

No experiencing personal external surpressing factors or having a submissive attitude,not losing competitions.
    Stressy self as always.

Bed: we had sex a lot (!) 3 days in a row before and on ovulation.
    Hope this is helpful!
    Last edited by Dragonmother; August 30th, 2014 at 04:38 AM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, i guess because i didnt sway actively this doesn't ' count' as a sway?
    Therefore not suitable for in the ' how we got our girls'-section?
    Allthough maybe some parts are useful.
    A lot of factors contradict the theory of girl-swaying i noticed..
    Not sure.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it still counts. I want everyone to fill out the form (who wants to, that is) because the sways where people are NOT doing everything are more informative than the ones where people were. If everyone does the exact same thing it doesn't help us figure out what is really going on.

You always have a chance of a girl even when you do lots of boy things. I am not trying to prove my theories true, I just want an accurate representation for others to look at so they can see even without a crazy intense sway, they still have a shot of a girl.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will fill it out!
    I understand all info is useful, read the ' how we got our girls'-thread with interest
    : )

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can i ask what rephresh is ? x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a kind of jelly that may lower pH, but honestly we have been getting neutral results with it. Most people want to start off using it, but as it really lowers odds of conception it should be dropped after a couple months of BFN in favor of more effective tactics.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I havent posted mine. I could if you want but I stopped swaying towards the end.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Plz post dj!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

10. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by djmommy View Post
    I havent posted mine. I could if you want but I stopped swaying towards the end.
    Yes, PLEASE PLEASE post your sway. It really helps. The stats are not helpful if everone does the exact same things and many times even when you don't think you're swaying, you actually are and these trends start to come out over time. (((hugs)))

12. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I'm one of the HT ladies (I have a HRC DD). I was planning on going back to HRC for my frostie and then a few weeks ago I found out I was pregnant with a whoopsi. It's not been a straight forward pregnancy for many reasons, however I'm now at the 12 week mark and have had the harmony test which has confirmed I'm having a little girl! I can't quiet believe it's really happening! 😀😀

Anyway, knowing little snippets about swaying, I really think I was (unintentionally) swaying a bit for this baby. In essence..... I hadn't been eating breakfast for around 4 months and was skipping lunch a lot too (mainly to get thin for the bikini season). My diet consisted of lots of coffee n diet Cola and when I was eating I was eating lots of processed/quick/easy foods, as apposed to my normal super healthy, nutrient rich diet. We did one attempt right on ovulation. It's only a few things, but I really feel they have influenced my conceiving a girl naturally. Also, I'm so much more easy going nowadays (have to be with 3 small children) whereas when I conceived my boys I was super OCD.

Is this something you want recording and if so, how?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    Me - 40
    DH - 42

5yrs 2yrs (HRC 2014 HT Princess)

Cycle #1 HRC Oct 2013 - 21 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 11 fertilised, 10 to Day 5 aCGH (5 boys, 5 girls) = NT, only 1 normal XY

Cycle #2 HRC Jan 2014 - 32 eggs retrieved, 21 mature and fertilised, 19 to Day 5 aCGH (14 girls, 5 boys) = 4 normals (2 XX & 2XY) - transferred x1 HB - BFP (6dp 6dt) - Betas 280, 2160, 20736. 1 HB (128bpm) seen at 7 weeks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast