Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Can I butt in? When they say 11 weeks, does that mean the entire 11th week, so say 11 wks 4 days or 11 ks 6 days still counts as 11 weeks?
    I believe so, yes. Obviously accuracy goes up as you grow but that is the way I read it.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanyboys View Post
    look what i found...i am not sure if this is a real life fetus or a model but i am beginning to see why 10.5 weeks can be so not reliable...if this is how all fetuses at 11 weeks look like.....WARNING it looks a bit GRAPHIC and REAL
    Fetus 10 - 12 weeks - a photo on Flickriver

awhat gender would you make out of this baby or is this what both boys and girls look like....is the crease running from the anal to the tubercule the rostral direction they are talking about? can gender be somewhat determined form this fetus....?
    There is neither labia not scrotum so no, cannot tell from that image.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanyboys View Post
    that is helpful i will then plan to get my NT scan at around 13 weeks.....i do want to make sure that that date is also good or best for the NT. what is the peak time to get an NT scan...meainig the best time ever to get a most highly reliable accurate reading...???thats when i wll book it for then....
    I scheduled mine for 13 + 1 because I wanted a good nub shot and I did get one. My dates were exact because of IVF. I would try for anything in the 13 week range. My potty shot was obvious at that gestation too.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is what both boys and girls look like.

And even if it wasn't, even if there was some tiny clue to be gleaned, you must realize that the resolution in an ultrasound photo is absolutely nothing like in that photo and you simply can't tell from ultrasound at 10-11 weeks and at 12 only if you're extremely lucky.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That is what both boys and girls look like.

And even if it wasn't, even if there was some tiny clue to be gleaned, you must realize that the resolution in an ultrasound photo is absolutely nothing like in that photo and you simply can't tell from ultrasound at 10-11 weeks and at 12 only if you're extremely lucky.
    that's what i thought.....if both look like this at 11 weeks then it could go eaither way right?....i ust have to bide time now for 2 weeks. i was told by the private scanning company (NHS not doing NT scans at the moment but working on it appearantly!!!) and they told me anywhere between 11.5weeks-13.5weeks. so i will have mine on a saturday 2 weeks from now.YIKES....
    i just don;t know what to think....i went through my boy's baby pic's yesterday just to get my head round the idea that i may have another one those little peanuts.......it is just i spend so much time for the last 6 years since DS3 obsessing this idea that i wanted girls....when i had my DD it was complete shock...and i felt time went too quickly and i wanted to use my beautiful things for another one and experience it all over again becasue i have to say having a DD was absolutely delightful form baby to todler to now.. that i had forgotten how fun it also was to raise a boy baby as well....i just hope that whatever god gives me now i will just appreciate and enjoy...i just will have to make the extra effort to look and like boy things i suppose to re-introduce myself to loving everything that is blue....i know it will be hard.....and if i am then given a girl at least i know i did my best to prepare and eithe way....i am going to be strong enough to deal with whatever comes my way....who knows if i have a girl i may miss the boy that i thought and may never ever have.....yep there is a reason it takes 9 months!!!!you bloody well need all that time to get round all the ideas of a new addition to your family.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you amazing people please tell me what you believe i am having? Thank you so much

Name:  Baby Nub 2.JPG
Views: 2930
Size:  54.4 KBName:  Baby Nub Photo.JPG
Views: 1817
Size:  37.0 KB

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Janda you will get more hits if you start your own thread in the forum.

Looks girl to me but I do not know gestation, if it's early it could still be a boy
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12