Size:  133.2 KB
    Baby Gender Curiosity, Please help me with the gender of my baby

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love

Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Now the best person to be able to see what your having is you!! We will be able to have a guess off of any pictures you are given but sometimes the pictures don't include all the detail. Hopefully by watching some of the youtube scans to be posted below you will be able to have a clear idea as of what to look for and be able to tell us! what you are having

Nubs are made up of two parts, the outer part which I think either shrinks back to become the walls of the testicles on a boy or stays to become the lips of the vagina, and the inner part which either becomes the boys penis or shrinks back to become the girls clitoris.

Little Girls

Attachment 10886

Attachment 10892
    Attachment 10893
    **The above are borrowed from Google images, all info has been deleted, many apologies to the owners if using your pic has caused offence, please notify any admin and your pic will be immediately deleted xx

**http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...-its-girl.html**

Above is a link to a perfect picture of what to look for for a girl. The nice long flat white line, and if your lucky you may see it as two flat white lines with a second small line running parallel to the main flat white line often referred to as part of a fork, I see it as the edge of the lips showing below the inner nub. If on a picture the seperate small white line is showing above the main white line then there is always a chance that it could be the smallest part of a boy nub just out of focus, so keep your eyes peeled on your scan!

Attachment 10891

This is a pic showing the girlie two white lines poking again out of the bottom of baby, the lower part of the spine detail is missing so can make it look like an angled boy nub, so again its all about the detail.

So you can see above how on an ultrasound a girls bright white nub line is flat and how it can often appear as longer as her inner part is pointing out of the bottom of baby and how it can look like two lines.

Little boys

Attachment 10887
    **The below are borrowed from Google images, all info has been deleted, many apologies to the owners if using your pic has caused offence, please notify any admin and your pic will be immediately deleted xx
    Attachment 10894
    Attachment 10895
    Attachment 10897
    Attachment 10889

And again above it shows how the flat bright white line nub of a boy can often appear as shorter as his outer line has shrunk back to testicles and his inner white nub line has angled up.

Attachment 10890

Now the angled up white nub line on a boy can often be missed if the sonographer takes your picture at just a small angle off of flat. The two ultra sound pics above show the same baby but slightly different angle of pic so hiding that boy nub! Which is why again it is important that you keep your eyes peeled incase you are only given the bottom pic

Alot of the time though the nubs are not as clear cut as the ones above, especially if they are closer to the 12 week mark, so you will still be left guessing until the big reveal!! I hope the above has been some help
    Thank you very much.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure if you can tell from this picture. Baby is 10 weeks 4 days here and we have another U.S in 5 days at 13 weeks. What do you think, girl or boy?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Greekai View Post
    Not sure if you can tell from this picture. Baby is 10 weeks 4 days here and we have another U.S in 5 days at 13 weeks. What do you think, girl or boy?
    10 weeks is too early to guess, and I am not seeing the picture anyway. Please post your 13 week shot when you get it, tha'ts much more reliable.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any guesses on my Twinnies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrcarter94 View Post
    Any guesses on my Twinnies?

Hard to tell but I’m going with a boy (A) and a girl (B).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123