Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dr. Ramzi Guessed and I'm disappointed...

I broke down and emailed Dr. Ramzi my 8w4d picture. It is transvaginal. He said it looks like a boy. I asked my doctor where the placenta is forming, and she said more midline, but slightly to the left so I was expecting him to say girl. I've also read many different things on whether the image is flipped or not. He says they aren't flipped anymore. Any insight?
    I can't help than to have a pit in my stomach. I swayed so hard.

The tail looking thing is the edge of the yolk sac.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This ramzi method is so confusing and he's created a monster to be honest. If you do the research, you'll end up thinking it's nothing more than like an old wives tale coz its 50/50...

Easier said than done, but I'd just Wait it Out a few more weeks before either getting excited or did a pointed
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you contact him?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 3girl, I was told at my 8 week US that my baby was implanted on the left (didn't know about this theory at the time). I had a boy. I really don't give it much credit at all, it's more that the egg happen to come from the left ovary.
    2014 2016

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuthinbutpink, I emailed him. Could have been a hoax, I have no idea. I know I did ovulate on the left though, because I have a cyst on the right and I ovulated on the opposite side of the cyst confirmed by ultrasound.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't matter what side you ovulate on when it implants. I have said this on other threads before, please don't take Ramzi to heart. His method contradicts itself just in the simple fact that in his "study" he said he used dye to locate the location of the placenta, so unless he injected dye into you chorionic villi, by his own guidelines of gender identification it wouldn't work. If you look at this logically, even putting his "study" aside, don't you find it odd that out of the decades doctors and techs have been doing ultrasounds not one person noticed that 90% of left sided placenta were girls and 90% on the right were boys? And no one has even confirmed his "study", nor do any medical professionals take it seriously, because no one uses it for gender ID. You may be having a boy, but it will have zero to do with what side you ovulated on or what side the placenta is on. Please don't let yourself get worked up over his guess. Because it is nothing more than that, a guess.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightSky View Post
    Hi 3girl, I was told at my 8 week US that my baby was implanted on the left (didn't know about this theory at the time). I had a boy. I really don't give it much credit at all, it's more that the egg happen to come from the left ovary.
    This is what I think. Left sided O's may be a little bit more likely to make girls and I think also possibly implant more often on the left. But TONS of us have gotten girls with right side O's and boys with left sided O's. All that is interesting because of what it tells us about how this all may work but that Ramzi is getting SOO much credence (when everything Kasey mentions is totally true in every way), I just feel like when something is too good to be true, and then years pass by and NO ONE else starts using whatever this miracle is, then something is awry and my "spidey sense" starts tingling.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kaseybaby View Post
    Doesn't matter what side you ovulate on when it implants. I have said this on other threads before, please don't take Ramzi to heart. His method contradicts itself just in the simple fact that in his "study" he said he used dye to locate the location of the placenta, so unless he injected dye into you chorionic villi, by his own guidelines of gender identification it wouldn't work. If you look at this logically, even putting his "study" aside, don't you find it odd that out of the decades doctors and techs have been doing ultrasounds not one person noticed that 90% of left sided placenta were girls and 90% on the right were boys? And no one has even confirmed his "study", nor do any medical professionals take it seriously, because no one uses it for gender ID. You may be having a boy, but it will have zero to do with what side you ovulated on or what side the placenta is on. Please don't let yourself get worked up over his guess. Because it is nothing more than that, a guess.
    I would also like to know more about the criteria with which he selected the participants of his study. WEre they chosen at random or did he play some "sneaky pool" with who he picked to scan? If he is picking and choosing people who maybe had an easy scan to read (like, their placenta was REALLY on the right or left) that indicates that the % may not be as accurate for the rest of us who have bubs implanted more in the middle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls, in feeling much better at the moment. I'm hoping to see a nub at my NT scan in 3 weeks! His guess really did bum me out though, but I'm realizing that it is most likely 50/50.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would also like to know more about the criteria with which he selected the participants of his study. WEre they chosen at random or did he play some "sneaky pool" with who he picked to scan? If he is picking and choosing people who maybe had an easy scan to read (like, their placenta was REALLY on the right or left) that indicates that the % may not be as accurate for the rest of us who have bubs implanted more in the middle.
    Not only that, but he flat out says that you can't tell after a certain gestation because the placenta can migrate. So why all the sudden is that not valid? How can he possibly be guessing on women previously he said you can't guess on who are further along in their pregnancy? It is a hoax. A complete sham in my opinion. A simple google search and you can see how many people he was wrong for. My own sister had a complete left placenta and had a boy. I hate to see so many posts of women who in my opinion are being taken advantage of.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast