Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Devastated

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuthinbutpink... Do you really think so?? I was too nervous to look so only my husband looked and he said it was a little turtle. Can you send me the link to the other post where you were talking about this?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was a 3d scan too, can they be wrong?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your son...I am sorry you didnt hear Pink
    18132: @ 8wks

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I posted on the other thread but at 14 weeks, with this one photo, I am not convinced. You may have gotten a better look live but this one shot could go either way IMO. 14 weeks is the absolute WORST time to go for an elective scan- that is WHY most reputable places say 15 weeks is the minimum!

Triangle protrusion can mean girl.

2007 2008 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you didn't wait long enough for your gender scan hunni, girls can still look boyish at this stage, another week preferably two is a lot better for gender guessing x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now I'm doubting the results... but my son's 3d scan was done even before, at 13 weeks, and it looked like a turtle. I had such a strong feeling this was a girl...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both boys and girls look turtle at 13 weeks hun as they have both something protruding it's the angle so I would say your boy was defo lucky guess x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prepare to hear definite boy in the later weeks now may help ease the disappointment, but at 14 weeks everything is still swollen and moving around. I dont want to give you false hope either just keep an open mind at this point in time. I hope they are wrong and you still get your girl!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh honey I am so sorry but I too think you should not be too upset just yet! Mrs incredible was told boy from her 12/13 week scan tech said there was a turtle after heaps of scans and blood tests confirm its VERY much a girl. Prepare yourself for boy but I would deft. Go back at 16 weeks for an elective or wait till your anatomy 20 week scan XX
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As kitkat said, i had my scan at 12+4 and she looked but didn't print the potty shot. Classic turtle. She said it looked too far out to turn into a girl, then backtracked a bit saying it was still early. Me and dh were convinced and even came home to tell our boys we were pregnant and it looked like it was a little brother!! The eldest has always wanted a sister and i felt this stopped him hoping and immediately bonding with the baby as a brother. I had the harmony done for health of the baby peace of mind as i was 38. When the result came in saying healthy girl i was in shock. I was 99% convinced it was a boy. Good luck. I do think it was very early and if you can wait to 17 weeks, i had s rescan at 17 weeks after my 16 week gender scan (just to make sure!!) and a week does make a difference at this point.

Xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast