Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not a fan of the Skull theory but I would say Girl... Keep us posted!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I lean girl.
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    girl lean
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Too early but looks more like boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    It is to do with the fork and just something I sometimes look for. If you see the end of your nub, the forked part, do you see that the bottom line is not attached to the main white line! I see nubs as two parts, the main white line being the body and the nub line either running along with it for a girl or pointing up for a boy, so if this was a girl then the nub which would turn into the clitoris runs along and pokes out the end of baby, so showing up maybe underneath.

If you have a look through this thread it has some photo pics of what nubs look like in real life, if you turn the real photo sideways you can imagine how the girl bit would be seen running along parallel with the body line and on a boy the penis part of the nub could be seen separate and angled above the body line. Has any of this made sense as I have lost myself now!!!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...bs-inside.html
    thanks ELP for taking the time to further explain this. after reading your sticky note and reply, I think I understand the main gist of what you're saying!! So if the tip of the nub is forked and the bit underneath is disconnected from the main white nub line then you notice that more in girls? what if the disconnected part lies above the main white nub line? would that indicate a boy?

ELP are you able to show me some examples of the disconnected fork underneath that looks similar to mine and have had girl confirmed? thanks so much!

I followed a loose girl sway for this bub - i already have a little prince and just so hopeful for a healthy girl this time round! thank you xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you everyone for your guesses so far - looks like an even split so far xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    As mentioned, is too early and things still can change but leaning girl for now. When do you have your next scan? x
    bunnywabbit, my next scan will be the routine anatomy one at 20 weeks although I had a harmony test done at 11 weeks for DS screening which can also pick up gender. I'm now 13w3d and just had my harmony results come in this morning!! All good and low risk for DS ( less than 10,000 chance ) and the lady asked me if I wanted to know the gender!! All this over the phone!! my heart was saying of course YES but my head blurted out NO to keep it a surprise. She said the gender is noted down in the report which I can pick up at their office and I asked if she could post it note over it!!

Part of me wants to be genuinely surprised at the birth but this overwhelming curious voice in me says peel off that post it note when you get it!!!

Does anyone else have any guesses? xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by diymum View Post
    bunnywabbit, my next scan will be the routine anatomy one at 20 weeks although I had a harmony test done at 11 weeks for DS screening which can also pick up gender. I'm now 13w3d and just had my harmony results come in this morning!! All good and low risk for DS ( less than 10,000 chance ) and the lady asked me if I wanted to know the gender!! All this over the phone!! my heart was saying of course YES but my head blurted out NO to keep it a surprise. She said the gender is noted down in the report which I can pick up at their office and I asked if she could post it note over it!!

Part of me wants to be genuinely surprised at the birth but this overwhelming curious voice in me says peel off that post it note when you get it!!!

Does anyone else have any guesses? xx
    OMG!!! How did you not ask LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That post it note would be gone in a second if that was me!!

I'll see if I can find any pics which may show the split, I should really look into it more as its something that nags me often

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP, I know!! the curiosity is nagging at me now!! I'm not sure if I can be strong enough to keep that post it note on - or if my obgyn will slip during my appointment to discuss the screening results. maybe the note might fall off by accident lol.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    OMG!!! How did you not ask LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That post it note would be gone in a second if that was me!!

I'll see if I can find any pics which may show the split, I should really look into it more as its something that nags me often
    thanks so much ELP, if you could dig up some of those photos - that would be awesome and help me keep my sanity for now!! :O

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast