Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ramzi theory - and a couple questions

Name:  IMG_0111[1].JPG
Views: 277
Size:  998.0 KB

Not sure if this picture worked. Could someone tell me what is the placenta? I vaguely remember the tech saying the yolk sac was around babies head, but looks to me that the placenta is the white on the left of the picture. As well, baby measured 9 weeks 2 days, but based on my dates (opk) was 8 weeks 6 days. I know they say Ramzi is only accurate between 6-8 weeks. Why is that and would this still be accurate (or as accurate as Ramzi is)? Oh and ultrasound was abdominal.
    Thanks!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At 6-8 weeks that is when they look for chronic villi which is the start of your placenta and with a clear enough image its a smaller area to spot and easier to determine right/left. You need good equipment to catch it with abdominal ultrasound, or color doppler to determine the mass blood flow spot. Do you know if your ultrasound was true position? On an abdominal they can switch the right and left so unless you know that then its void either way. Lets just for arguement sake say yours is true position. Your placenta is already spreading beyond right/left so its not just on one side anymore. See that "stem" off the babys head that is the shriveling yolk sack. I can see the cord but not where its connected which would be the best thing to judge. Your placenta is thickest on the "right" side of the image so if this is a true image then right side boy. If you know it was flipped then left side girl.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply. I don't know if it was true position or flipped. I do appreciate you answering my questions. All this stuff is actually quite interesting even just in general. It's crazy the stuff you learn/become interested in as we go through these life stages

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ultrasound has to be transvag for Ramzi to work PLUS the tech has to be specially trained.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If US is transvag then it's a 'true' image and R side is boy, if it's abdominal it's reversed, then it's actually on the L side, which means girl.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.