Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I felt amazing (like high on drugs amazing) with my twin pregnancy. With my singletons I was exhausted & nauseated. But I've never been beyond 8w so I can't say all that much.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I felt amazing (like high on drugs amazing) with my twin pregnancy. With my singletons I was exhausted & nauseated. But I've never been beyond 8w so I can't say all that much.
    I definitely wish I felt that good , but not feeling nauseated 24/7 has been so wonderful! I was so miserable and sick with my pregnancy with DS it has made me nervous that I'm not twice as sick this time and instead can function most of the time.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just did a spit take because I didn't know you were having twins!!! (go back to sleep, atomic)

They would have told you if you needed to be concerned and I suspect strongly that they are fraterna.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FWIW I think sickness can oftentimes be the worst with the first because you don't know how to manage it - my first pg was the worst (I threw up every day and was totally miserable) because I didn't understand that you actually need to eat regular meals and that drinking too much liquid made it much worse for me.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow Bluebonnet, just seeing this now as I've been off the boards. Congrats on your twins. Hoping there's at least one girl in there! So excited for you and I hope you have a healthy pregnancy. I'm a fan of the brewer diet from the Bradley method and for singletons they recommend 80-100g of protein a day to stay low risk and it ups to 120g for twins. Good luck!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been away for a bit too and just saw this, I remember you from the swaying board!
    Wow twins!! Congratulations!! I hope you have a good pregnancy and you have some pink in there, keep us posted!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking forward to hearing if there is your one daughter on board. Goodluck and I hope you get her
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+2+3boys View Post
    Looking forward to hearing if there is your one daughter on board. Goodluck and I hope you get her
    Thank you ! If it is in fact 2 boys, I look forward to chatting more in the future about having 3 boys under 3 years old. If nothing else I guess I keep telling myself it's a very unique family ?
    DS1 (2012)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Just wanted to provide an update here for the twin mommies that might not be following my due date club. We found out today at 15 weeks that we are in fact having boy/girl twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock and trying to protect my heart in case the tech was wrong. The scan was at my doctors office and she said she was 100%. I can't believe it! I'll post a picture in a few minutes to see what you guys think? I have my son's potty shot and it's not even worth posting, it's 100% a boy . It was hard to get a good potty shot of the girl because she was moving around like crazy.

I do have another question for twin mommies. At 10 weeks my doctor didn't tell me if they were di/di or mono/di and said I'd find out at 15 weeks. Today it looked like there was only 1 placenta which made me very certain that they must be identical, but the doctor was emphatic that it was too early for placentas to fuse and that it's "possible" for boy/girl twins to have 1 placenta?!?! Seems crazy to me. Is it possible to have boy/girl twins with 1 placenta? Do you think my placentas just fused early? No idea what to think.
    DS1 (2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks like a little girl!! Congrats bluebonnet on boy/girl twins!! I am not a twin mommy, but I am a twin. My sister and I were said to be identical twins at birth due to our "one placenta", but it didn't take long that it became quite apparent that we were definitely NOT identical. Our birth cirtificate says mono-chorionic! Later on I learned from my anatomy teacher in nursing school that my sis and I had implanted so close together in the uterus that our placentas fused into one very early on. They even showed my mom the amniotic sac at our birth and told her we also only had one sac! Which somehow must have looked like one but they were stuck together. So... you most likely have two placentas that fused very early on to look like one! Your babies probably implated very close together . Again, congrats!!
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast