Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there a nub...?

Hi everyone! I just got back from my ultrasound and I am 12.5 weeks. I honestly don't really understand the whole nub thing so I am not even sure that you can see one in these pics. But, in case you can, I am wondering what you all think! Thank you very much! If not, forgive my ignorance on this :-D
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure we're seeing all of it it in those pics. Do you have any other profile shots?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No The technician was very not cooperative with trying to see the gender and these are the only pictures she gave me

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe girl?
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! That is the feeling I had during the ultrasound.. Any other guesses??

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks boyish to me it looks alot different than mine did and im having a girl