Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm really hoping it is your girl. I would expect to hear boy but know there could be a chance this is a girl. I would hate to see you get your hopes up. When is your anatomy scan?

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it only take one person to say there not that sure it's a boy and possibly a girl then I'm literally thinking yey it's a girl again ���� what id really like which I know can't happen until a scan is for someone to just tell me 99.5% what it is. Until then I can't let go of it being a girl and I wish I could coz I don't want to get my hopes up. Would be easier if everyone just said that's defo a boy. Well my hubby doesn't want a early scan but I'm trying to convince him. X

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 178
Size:  231.6 KB

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does this pic show nub didn't post before as wasn't sure?!?!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with the others that said boy nub. But nubs can be wrong so thee is always hope, but this from the lady that held out hope that the harmony test was wrong when it said boy and was further disappointed at 20 weeks scan when it was very obviously boy, now that was clutching at straws! Good luck and I hope you hear girl x

6. Thanks Kate7 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I guess so just always feels this is my last chance to daydream of having a girl. My head is all over the place

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate7 View Post
    Yes I guess so just always feels this is my last chance to daydream of having a girl. My head is all over the place
    Can you book in for an early gender scan, in Australia we can get them from 16 weeks, not sure where you are but your going to go crazy waiting another month. Might be good peace of mind to just know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we can here too apart of me doesn't want to know I guess. Think DH doesn't really want to know atall he thinks I would be better waiting till birth that way I won't be as upset. There's no way I can wait that long

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay so.. I'm gonna give my opinion with the promise from you that if I'm wrong my comment won't be what makes you feel even worse if you hear the opposite.. you really need to prepare to hear boy just that in case BUT I am not sold on the boy nub. I see where others maybe see stacking and I do think these guessers are right most of the time.. but in other pictures your baby's nub is so FLAT in comparison to spine which is meant to be girl...I think because your baby is wiggly and turning all sorts of ways it makes it hard to tell what's stacking what's leg and what's shadow. Hell in one picture I think the stacking is chord between babies leg giving the illusion of stacking and it's really tricky so I can't full on lean one way or another but I do think you have a good shot at being surprised and hearing girl because of all of these reasons. 3 of my 4 daughters had boy nubs at 11.5 weeks- 12 weeks. The were short and appeared to stack in some shots.. I am fairly certain every single person guessed boy on DD3 and DD2.

If you can't wait and you need more time to bond with a third son then you should get an early elective scan at 16 weeks even if your husband doesn't want to know or go. Do it for you. Do your best to prepare to hear boy just in case.

Good luck and please update us when you know.. my fingers are crossed for you
    Last edited by Burakoam; January 27th, 2017 at 11:18 PM.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

11. Likes XXforhubby, Kate7, Shannshaff liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you does anyone else agree???!!! This scan was only a day short of 13 weeks though which makes me feel abit more nervous I think if it was earlier maybe there would be more room for error. Thanks for giving me a little hope though x

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast