Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Really Cool Article about Early Gender Detection!! It was right on for my DD

http://hcp.obgyn.net/fetal-monitorin...760982/1878451

I found this really cool article about early gender detection. The article says it's 97% accurate.
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ramzi is pretty popular in prediction boards; you can find them on IG for sure. My placenta was right sided at my 8 week sono though and I'm still getting DD3. So ... I think it is interesting, but it wasn't true for me. Clearly I can fall in that 3% though and the study can still be spot on, and I just happen to be a right-sided girl maker

The one thing about Ramzi that always made me wonder (and not put too much hope in it when I did see right sided = boy) was there are no peer reviews that I could find ... no other journals to back up his research or cite it. Whereas something like the Oxford study, that thing is EVERYWHERE ... it was on the front of my Yahoo homepage back when it was new, KWIM? So I wonder why Ramzi never got that attention?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting...you wold think it would be huge. I just saw on my local news about gender swaying. I was stunned! I thought this was a secret world! LOL, I think it's because we all sway for a certain gender that if an article said to stand on your head for a week, we would do it!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would TOTALLY have stood on my head, LOL! There was a swaying thing AND a PGD thing on our local news last year and I remember being like, WHAT?!?! "They" know about us?!?! I do have 2 friends IRL who both are Shettles fans ... I think that is definitely the main****** sway. I think we ladies are way more hardcore than those lightweights

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    haha lightweights..shettles is like the badmitten of sway...we are hardcore

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL you two have me cracking up hehehehe!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting, but it was wrong for my last 4 babies.